News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Haven't been on in a long time...

Started by mknayman, July 10, 2013, 07:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mknayman

So I thought I would reintroduce myself.
Atheist/Anti-theist from Toronto, up in good ol' Canada.
Enjoy film making, photography and eating.... shame about the last one.

Wondering how many of the old regulars are still around here. I don't think I've been on in years...
"And Yet It Moves..."

Plu

Welcome back! I certainly don't remember you :D Haven't been around that long.

Shiranu

I remember your avatar, and didn't you do the video of the guy driving while the city is falling down around him but he is too busy complaining about stuff to notice?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

mknayman

That was me, Shiranu. Glad I made an impression... usually people only remember me from the smell...

Been busy setting up my own company and doing some travelling around the world, so my time on the internet has kind of dropped off... But here I am.. back on Atheist Forums, and as douchey as ever.

Nice seeing you!
"And Yet It Moves..."

aitm

welcome back, eager to see what new shorts you have for us to watch (and no Skeletal, I am not talking about his boxer shorts ya fruit).
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Solitary

:-D Welcome back onboard! mknayman! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Welcome back. We joined about the same time, and I remember your avatar as well. So I'm one of the old timers, well... (wheezes, coughs up phlegm, spits into bucket)

mknayman

Oh hey AITM, nice to see you. Yes, I remember you Stromboli. Good to see you're still around.

Funny you ask about my shorts... short films... working on a VERY atheistic short... one of these reasons I'm back trolling around. I'll post about it eventually. For now, just getting reacquainted and venting some secular rage :P
"And Yet It Moves..."

AllPurposeAtheist

OMG OMG OMG! Uhmm.. nope, sorry. My memory sucks. What's your username again? :)

In any event (except divine intervention) welcome back!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.