News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Lifelong Atheist Saying Hello

Started by Hijiri Byakuren, July 06, 2013, 10:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "bada94"I've had a Vista too so i know what you're going through lol
How many times have you had to reinstall Windows yet ?  :rollin:
None myself, but the previous owner has done it at least twice. Normally I'd just upgrade it, but I've also inherited a Windows XP computer that didn't come with most of its external hardware that I'm trying to get working first.

I mostly use my Windows 7 laptop with a second monitor for games and other multimedia, while this one just gets used for simple browsing and word processing. It's a little awkward at times because my laptop is directly in front of me while this computer's monitor is just to my right. It's also hard to keep straight which keyboard and mouse go to which computer: My laptop is in front of me, but the desktop's keyboard is in front of my laptop, and sometimes I try to bring my laptop mouse to this monitor like I do with its external one. DX
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"A MIDI build is when you plug a MIDI into a program like FL Studio and use it like a song sheet.
Oye I'm way too old I guess. I have no idea what you're talking about. By plug a MIDI into a progame, I assume you mean insert a .mid song file into some kind of DAW software. But you lost me on the using it like a song sheet part. No worries though, like I said, I'm an old guy. I'm not supposed to understand what the kids are doing these days.  :wink:
I'd show you what I mean, but the rules say I can't link to YouTube yet. :( However, I can tell you to search for a video called "Orchestrated - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil" on YouTube to hear a rather long one I did. (Basically I took 17 MIDIs and made an orchestral piece with them.)
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Johan

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "Johan"
Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"A MIDI build is when you plug a MIDI into a program like FL Studio and use it like a song sheet.
Oye I'm way too old I guess. I have no idea what you're talking about. By plug a MIDI into a progame, I assume you mean insert a .mid song file into some kind of DAW software. But you lost me on the using it like a song sheet part. No worries though, like I said, I'm an old guy. I'm not supposed to understand what the kids are doing these days.  :wink:
I'd show you what I mean, but the rules say I can't link to YouTube yet. :( However, I can tell you to search for a video called "Orchestrated - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil" on YouTube to hear a rather long one I did. (Basically I took 17 MIDIs and made an orchestral piece with them.)

Ok I see now. Its like a remix/mashup type thing using pre-existing .mid files. Neat stuff.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false and by the rulers as useful

Solitary

:-D Welcome aboard Hijiri Byakuren! Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

PickelledEggs

Welcome Hijiri!

(I'm going to have to start learning Japanese now... I only know a few words from my Ming-a-ling firefox plugin)

bada94

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"
Quote from: "bada94"I've had a Vista too so i know what you're going through lol
How many times have you had to reinstall Windows yet ?  :rollin:
None myself, but the previous owner has done it at least twice. Normally I'd just upgrade it, but I've also inherited a Windows XP computer that didn't come with most of its external hardware that I'm trying to get working first.

I mostly use my Windows 7 laptop with a second monitor for games and other multimedia, while this one just gets used for simple browsing and word processing. It's a little awkward at times because my laptop is directly in front of me while this computer's monitor is just to my right. It's also hard to keep straight which keyboard and mouse go to which computer: My laptop is in front of me, but the desktop's keyboard is in front of my laptop, and sometimes I try to bring my laptop mouse to this monitor like I do with its external one. DX

Haha i knew it. Vista was kind of a failure version of 7 i think.
I currently use Windows 8. And although a lot of people think that it sucks because of all the changes, I think it's really good. The changes aren't bad, and I've never had any crashes or anything up until now.
One shouldn\'t believe everything one reads on the internet. - Abraham Lincoln

The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species. - Christopher Hitchens

aitm

just great. Another got-damn furriner......

welcome anyway.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

the_antithesis

Quote from: "Hijiri Byakuren"Hey folks, another atheist joining the ranks here. I usually don't go onto forums like this one, but y'all seem like a nice enough bunch. :-D

You're not very observant, are you?

leo

Religion is Bullshit  . The winner of the last person to post wins thread .