Started by Nopejustnotinterested, December 26, 2023, 03:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nopejustnotinterested

Guy: I hate women.

Other guys: OMG same bro

Girl: I have a trust issue with men.

Other guys (same people): FEMINAZI!!!!!

Gawdzilla Sama

Kill 'em all and let Gawd sort them out?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

I love women - but only the ones who will let me...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Nopejustnotinterested

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 26, 2023, 05:21:38 PMI love women - but only the ones who will let me...

Because only the women who will let you use them up are the ONLY ones that are truly worthy of society. And those who have boundaries are just plain ENTITLED. :/

Gawdzilla Sama

I admit to use up more than my fair share of happy ladies.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Women are not that hard to understand. The hardest part for men to do is strictly follow rule number one. More ears, less mouth.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Nopejustnotinterested

Quote from: aitm on December 27, 2023, 09:19:02 AMWomen are not that hard to understand. The hardest part for men to do is strictly follow rule number one. More ears, less mouth.

FACTS

Gawdzilla Sama

I've observed that women want men to treat them like people. Weird, I grant you, but that's my take.
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

LIKE PEOPLE?

They wanna get checked with a hockey stick?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 27, 2023, 09:35:30 PMLIKE PEOPLE?

An equal chance to get checked with a hockey stick would be welcomed I think.
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on December 27, 2023, 10:04:05 PMAn equal chance to get checked with a hockey stick would be welcomed I think.

Here I've been using flowers and candy.

Like a dumbass.

Nopejustnotinterested

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 27, 2023, 09:35:30 PMLIKE PEOPLE?

Hockey stick?

Because OF COURSE you have to make women like you by forcing them to have sex with you!

Nopejustnotinterested

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 27, 2023, 10:32:04 PMHere I've been using flowers and candy.

Like a dumbass.

Buddy, what you're doing is just average-minded. Only a TRUE dumbass can check a woman by unzipping his pants and pulling out his dong.

Trust me, NEVER check a woman with a hockey stick. Never force her to like you by making her suck your dong. No means no!

Every other move you make is much smarter than r***.

the_antithesis

You apparently don't understand hockey. That's okay. I don't understand sporting ball, either.