Moms for Liberty and other L words

Started by Luther Martini, December 23, 2023, 03:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luther Martini

"Do as I say, and not as I lay" might be a newly appropriate slogan for the anti LGBTQ right wing group of fanatics known as Moms for Liberty. 

Ahhh... this just made my morning ... reading about the latest development in the investigation of Christian Ziegler the husband of Sarasota School Board member and co-founder of Moms for Liberty, Bridget Ziegler.  Evidently, as the latest find in searching for evidence to support allegations of rape against Mr Ziegler by a woman with whom the couple engaged in three way sex play, a tape has been confiscated in which Mrs Ziegler was enjoying a bit of intimate "mom on mom" liberty with an unidentified woman.

Don't you just love it when zealot hypocrisy rises to the surface for all to see.

https://www.wmnf.org/police-recovered-sex-video-with-sarasota-school-board-member-bridget-ziegler/

ferdmonger

Reminds me of Larry Craig.  The anti-gay senator that was gay.  Live your own life, and let others live theirs.

Luther Martini

Quote from: ferdmonger on December 24, 2023, 06:19:29 PMReminds me of Larry Craig.  The anti-gay senator that was gay.

Wasn't he the senator who got busted after hitting on an undercover police officer in an airport restroom?

Quote from: ferdmonger on December 24, 2023, 06:19:29 PMLive your own life, and let others live theirs.

Yeah, but stepping on the rights of already marginalized and persecuted groups in our society is such a great fund raising theme while singing ...
"Holy holy hooooly; hooolier than everyone!
God in his glory, will make me very rich!"

Dark Lightning

Religion is the biggest con ever.

ferdmonger

--Wasn't he the senator who got busted after hitting on an undercover police officer in an airport restroom?--

Yeah, that would be the dude. Otherwise known as a massive hypocrite.