News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

State of ourselves

Started by aitm, December 08, 2023, 07:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

Mind flayers are not pulling their weight let me tell you
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

Cassia

It's a big enough umbrella.....

aitm

Well, aren't you the pretty one!
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Unbeliever

I don't quite get why that hand is creepy. To me it's obvious who's hand it is.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 23, 2023, 11:40:25 AMI don't quite get why that hand is creepy. To me it's obvious who's hand it is.
We have a rubber hand Halloween prop that gets used around the house all year. It shows up in the fridge or sticking out of the washing machine lid. This year we got some eyeballs that showed up in the grape bowl.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 23, 2023, 11:40:25 AMI don't quite get why that hand is creepy. To me it's obvious who's hand it is.
Whose had it MIGHT be. [TipothehattoVincentPrice]
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

I assure you, it is not mine.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hijiri Byakuren

I exist and occasionally lurk. Just don't have as much to say as I used to; and some of that I probably didn't need to say, either. Still ordained, and still don't do anything with it. Thinking about maybe going back to college and studying astronomy, if I can get the money saved up.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Unbeliever

I study astronomy by watching Dr. Becky Smethurst and Anton Petrov on YouTube.
Also Neil DeGrasse Tyson (Star Talk) and PBS Spacetime.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on December 30, 2023, 02:34:20 AMI exist and occasionally lurk. Just don't have as much to say as I used to; and some of that I probably didn't need to say, either. Still ordained, and still don't do anything with it. Thinking about maybe going back to college and studying astronomy, if I can get the money saved up.
It is a golden age for astronomy. https://www.nasa.gov/image-article/nasas-webb-delivers-deepest-infrared-image-of-universe-yet/
PZ Myers