Transgenderism is the left's version of flat earth theory

Started by jorgammon, July 28, 2023, 10:36:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorgammon

Except flat earth theory is mostly harmless, whereas transgenderism actually harms people. With flat earth theory, some boomers have a dumb convention in Arkansas every year and some people make some Youtube videos and laugh about it. With transgenderism, people, sometimes CHILDREN, get castrated and pumped full of hormones.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

Which kids got castrated and pumped full of hormones?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

the_antithesis

I think someone just really hates other people.

Gawdzilla Sama

Cowardly, sniping from the protection of his mom's basement.
PZ Myers

aitm

You speak with the confident authority on a topic you have spent your entire life knowing nothing about.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Quote from: jorgammon on July 28, 2023, 10:36:34 AMExcept flat earth theory is mostly harmless, whereas transgenderism actually harms people. With flat earth theory, some boomers have a dumb convention in Arkansas every year and some people make some Youtube videos and laugh about it. With transgenderism, people, sometimes CHILDREN, get castrated and pumped full of hormones.

You speak with confidence about something you know nothing about. Gender dysphoria is a real thing, which results in a number of young people killing themselves, because assholes like you tell them their feelings aren't valid. This shouldn't be news to you. Monsters like you hear this all the time. You know it. You don't care that teenagers are committing suicide because of you. You people laugh about it. You think it's funny, don't you? And yet you try to pretend to have the moral high ground.

You act like children are having this forced upon them. In reality, you are the ones denying them the right to choose for themselves. Idiots like you make fun of transgender women who don't look like biological women. You know why those women don't pass for people born as women? It's because while they were young, they were forced to go through puberty as a man, and they couldn't transition until they got out of their bigoted parents' house and found a doctor willing to give them what they wanted. Conservatards use words like "mutilation" and "castration" to make gender transition sound scary, but you're the ones fucking them over for life. When people are allowed to transition early, they look imperceptibly different from those of the biological sex they transition to.

And if you were honest, that's what you're really afraid of, isn't it? You're afraid of being turned on by someone who wasn't born the opposite sex from you. Who cares if teenagers are committing suicide because they're being forced to live as the wrong gender? You might get a boner from someone who was born male! What a tragedy that would be!
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

jorgammon

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 29, 2023, 10:11:08 AMYou speak with confidence about something you know nothing about. Gender dysphoria is a real thing, which results in a number of young people killing themselves, because assholes like you tell them their feelings aren't valid. This shouldn't be news to you. Monsters like you hear this all the time. You know it. You don't care that teenagers are committing suicide because of you. You people laugh about it. You think it's funny, don't you? And yet you try to pretend to have the moral high ground.

You act like children are having this forced upon them. In reality, you are the ones denying them the right to choose for themselves. Idiots like you make fun of transgender women who don't look like biological women. You know why those women don't pass for people born as women? It's because while they were young, they were forced to go through puberty as a man, and they couldn't transition until they got out of their bigoted parents' house and found a doctor willing to give them what they wanted. Conservatards use words like "mutilation" and "castration" to make gender transition sound scary, but you're the ones fucking them over for life. When people are allowed to transition early, they look imperceptibly different from those of the biological sex they transition to.

And if you were honest, that's what you're really afraid of, isn't it? You're afraid of being turned on by someone who wasn't born the opposite sex from you. Who cares if teenagers are committing suicide because they're being forced to live as the wrong gender? You might get a boner from someone who was born male! What a tragedy that would be!

I'm sure that there are in fact children who kill themselves over their mental illness, and I honestly think that's a terrible thing. I'm still going to err on the side of assuming that castrating them is bad. I'm sure that's very controversial with some people, who I'm sure know better than me (/s) but I just have to do that.

aitm

Though, while no doubt, people can be incredibly cruel to their children, we have seen enough of that, the assumption that parents are eagerly waiting to mutilate their child is the stuff of hyperbolic ignorance or willing misdirection. No parent would want to injure their child in even the least..to suggest so is to go screaming loud about something in the hopes that someone else will buy into your stupidity and therefore validate that at least two people believe your stupidity.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Quote from: jorgammon on July 29, 2023, 08:59:43 PMI'm sure that there are in fact children who kill themselves over their mental illness, and I honestly think that's a terrible thing. I'm still going to err on the side of assuming that castrating them is bad. I'm sure that's very controversial with some people, who I'm sure know better than me (/s) but I just have to do that.

Again, you show your ignorance. Do you even know how to define mental illness? Clearly not. Just so you know, you're talking to someone with a masters degree in psychology. You've probably never even heard of a DSM-5, and you think you can teach me about psychology.

The only cure for gender dysphoria is transition. After that, their biggest problem is dealing with idiots and bigots.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: aitm on July 29, 2023, 10:17:24 PMNo parent would want to injure their child in even the least..to suggest so is to go screaming loud about something in the hopes that someone else will buy into your stupidity and therefore validate that at least two people believe your stupidity.
The Y-donor tried to kill me three times. Not very good at it.
PZ Myers

Cassia

Trans women do present certain challenges to Cis women in limited circumstances that require a mature, learned society to develop solutions. Thus, the current situation.

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers