News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Guess the movie

Started by Unbeliever, July 13, 2023, 01:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 31, 2023, 02:14:18 PMIs that Clint?
I think Charles Bronson was the bad guy but I can't remember the good guy but it wasn't Clint since this movie actually had some dialog, LOL. Hell, Bronson was in everything back then. I love those old Clint movies just on in the background. Just a lot of stare-downs.

Unbeliever

Bronson was good in Chato's Land.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Gawdzilla Sama

Clint couldn't carry that man's jock strap.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

He could probably carry his codpiece, though... 🤣
God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

Or the star's son, of a generation there. -ish anyway. The star had a famous son AND daughter.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 31, 2023, 05:50:21 PMOr the star's son, of a generation there. -ish anyway. The star had a famous son AND daughter.
Gotta be Henry Fonda, still don't know the movie name, unless I look it up.
Ok got it, "Once Upon a Time in the West"

Gawdzilla Sama

PZ Myers

Cassia

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on October 31, 2023, 06:09:50 PMWe have a weiner!
I'm re-watching it now, been a while. It's on Paramount+ streaming channel.

Gawdzilla Sama

You're up. Punt if you wish. I'll be on the sidelines for a few rounds now.
PZ Myers

Unbeliever

My favorite Henry Fonda movie is My Name is Nobody, but my second favorite is Never Give An Inch (or Sometimes a Great Notion), about a family of loggers. Also had Paul Newman. I don't remember the rest, haven't seen it for a long time.
God Not Found

Unbeliever

God Not Found

Gawdzilla Sama

I set 'em up, you knock 'em down.
PZ Myers

Cassia

Easy one.

We see our role as essentially defensive in nature. While our armies are advancing so fast and everyone's knocking themselves out to be heroes, we are holding ourselves in reserve in case the Krauts mount a counteroffensive which threatens Paris... or maybe even New York. Then we can move in and stop them.

Unbeliever

God Not Found