I think mental disorders are all made up, by the eugenics period

Started by Kemba9, June 10, 2023, 11:03:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

Also what led to the nazis, but progressive era of USA was also hugely into eugenics. But its just a cruel way of putting people into boxes, and just on purpose control peoples emotions throughout their lives. I dont think such things exists, outside physical pain.

Stuff like Aspergers, ADHD to mention a few.
Sure you can be retarded in your behavior but thats about it. But Hans Asperger who made the Aspie diagnosis worked with the nazis.

So its just a classist racist system

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

aitm

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on June 10, 2023, 12:06:11 PMIs this guy ready to flush?
Very very close. Kenna. I have started deleting your topics. Stop with the minutiae. End of warning.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Blackleaf

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 10, 2023, 11:03:29 AMAlso what led to the nazis, but progressive era of USA was also hugely into eugenics. But its just a cruel way of putting people into boxes, and just on purpose control peoples emotions throughout their lives. I dont think such things exists, outside physical pain.

Stuff like Aspergers, ADHD to mention a few.
Sure you can be retarded in your behavior but thats about it. But Hans Asperger who made the Aspie diagnosis worked with the nazis.

So its just a classist racist system

I have a Masters Degree in psychology. Just shut up. You're constantly speaking out of ignorance. Read a book.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--