I think legalizing homosexuality was a mistake

Started by Kemba9, June 03, 2023, 05:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

Because it has led to more focus on the artificial views on humans rather than the biological aspects.

Trans issue for example. I always use this joke to be for something whenever i hear something that is tabboo to say something about

But reason i guess i was pro before is the "Pro liberty" argument. That you wouldnt like it if someone infringed on your rights in general. I guess pro tolerance is fine and all, but if its in conflict with certain human rights. Then i feel strongly opposed to it. Especially when it comes to AI robots trying to replace humanity, or the dangers of AI technology expanding by companies who sees humans as a problem rather than a solution

Mr.Obvious

How many times did you say you were dropped on your head as a baby?
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on June 03, 2023, 07:46:42 AMHow many times did you say you were dropped on your head as a baby?
And then bounced around like a basketball!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Kemba9

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 03, 2023, 08:50:02 AMAnd then bounced around like a basketball!
Not that there's anything wrong with that

the_antithesis

"Trans rights therefore A.I. apocolypse?"

Pick a prejudice and STICK TO IT

Kemba9

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 03, 2023, 12:40:20 PM"Trans rights therefore A.I. apocolypse?"

Pick a prejudice and STICK TO IT

Ok. I dont think theres anything wrong about it. How's that?

Dreamer

You preferred when they were burned at the stake?
<br /><br />Individually, we are one drop.  Together, we are an ocean.<br /><br />

Shiranu

QuoteBecause it has led to more focus on the artificial views on humans rather than the biological aspects.

Citation required, as well as explanation of how biological processes that affects one sexuality isn't a "biological aspect".

QuoteI guess pro tolerance is fine and all, but if its in conflict with certain human rights.

Certain human rights, like the right to deny trans people equal treatment under the law?

And does the homosexual topic also tie into that, or is this an unrelated thought?

QuoteEspecially when it comes to AI robots trying to replace humanity, or the dangers of AI technology expanding by companies who sees humans as a problem rather than a solution

Nah, I got nothing... what... like... huh?
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

Well, I thing legalizing heterosexuality was a mistake.

Prove me wrong.

Dark Lightning

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 03, 2023, 08:37:17 PMWell, I thing legalizing heterosexuality was a mistake.

Prove me wrong.

😣 Us cis-hetero males are suffering, badly. 🙄

the_antithesis

Kemba9

Quote from: the_antithesis on June 03, 2023, 09:47:50 PMIncels don't count.
Wasnt the incel community made by a feminist?

But i dislike both douches and turds all together in that group.
"Nearly 15 years later, Alana was in a bookshop reading a feminist magazine when she saw a small story about a man named Elliot Rodger."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45284455

the_antithesis

Didn't you read the article you had linked?

I'm guessing not.

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Kemba9 on June 04, 2023, 05:07:23 AMWasnt the incel community made by a feminist?
The term was coined by a woman known only by her given name, Alana. The original abbreviation was actually invcel, but the v was dropped later. However, the community known by that label today did not start on Alana's website, but rather on a site launched in 2003 called love-shy.com. Love-shy.com was male-dominated and barely moderated, and like many such communities the members of that board managed to radicalize themselves over time. The site's members had a lot of crossover with far right discussion boards and 4chan, so once the incel phenomenon started it had a lot of avenues to spread through.

Much like how Pepe The Frog began as an apolitical character that was only later adopted by right wingers (much to Matt Furie's chagrin), the term incel began as a way to describe people having no luck in romance. Its association with misogyny and general self-loathing was the result of being adopted by fuckheads.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Kemba9

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 08, 2023, 02:26:43 AMThe term was coined by a woman known only by her given name, Alana. The original abbreviation was actually invcel, but the v was dropped later. However, the community known by that label today did not start on Alana's website, but rather on a site launched in 2003 called love-shy.com. Love-shy.com was male-dominated and barely moderated, and like many such communities the members of that board managed to radicalize themselves over time. The site's members had a lot of crossover with far right discussion boards and 4chan, so once the incel phenomenon started it had a lot of avenues to spread through.

Much like how Pepe The Frog began as an apolitical character that was only later adopted by right wingers (much to Matt Furie's chagrin), the term incel began as a way to describe people having no luck in romance. Its association with misogyny and general self-loathing was the result of being adopted by fuckheads.

Point is feminists and incels got lot more in common than they would like to admit. The idea to dominate the other side basically. Except incels goes too far with murder spree.

Sure believing in equal opportunity makes sense in my view. But feminism is not so much about that as its to prove how evil masculinity is, and whereas incels views females as property and have very messed up views on people like that