Trump: New Cities and Flying Cars

Started by Luther Martini, March 04, 2023, 06:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luther Martini

In the video below, The Hill summarizes Trump's new campaign video, in which he proposes building "new cities" on federal land and the development of personal vertical take off and landing vehicles. 

Boy, all that sounds pretty familiar.  I have always heard and read that Trump watches a LOT of television.  Maybe this is where he got the idea:

SGOS

Luther Martini

Quote from: SGOS on March 08, 2023, 08:13:44 AMI'm really sick of that guy.

Yes, I'm sick of him, the nitwits who believe his bullshit, and the charlatan pundits and politicians who support his lies.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS on March 08, 2023, 08:13:44 AMI'm really sick of that guy.
Hell, I was sick of him before he even managed to steal the 2016 election with the help of his buddy Putin. When I heard him talking about grabbing women by the pussy I was rooting for anyone other than him.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

ferdmonger

Sounds like something a third grader came up with after eating one of mommy's gummies.

Luther Martini

Quote from: Unbeliever on March 08, 2023, 04:17:12 PMHell, I was sick of him before he even managed to steal the 2016 election with the help of his buddy Putin. When I heard him talking about grabbing women by the pussy I was rooting for anyone other than him.

For any other politician, that tape would have been the end of his candidacy.  Trump, however, is one of the most skilled con-men of our time.  The Access Hollywood "pussy grab" tape, which he claimed to be just locker room talk (and therefore no big deal), along with all of the other reported sexual improprieties, were just political attacks on him.  He and his enablers managed to turn this around to where he became the victim.  Sexual misconduct, racism, misogyny, criminal acts, stoking an insurrection -- he always presents himself as the victim, and he gets away with it.  Simply sickening. 

Unbeliever

Yeah, and they used to refer to Reagan as "the Teflon President"! I don't know if anything is more non-stick than Teflon, but if there is Thrump seems to be it.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Dark Lightning

Slime. And when someone tries an attack on him, some of the slime gets on them.