News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Happy new year! 2023

Started by drunkenshoe, December 31, 2022, 04:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Myeah...Yeah I wish you'd get only a healthy and peaceful one, and nothing more. Because we have fuxcked up good.*

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Hydra009

I wish for gps-guided karma and then peace on Earth.  Cause otherwise, what's the point?

Dark Lightning

Mike Cl

Happy New Year, one and all!

I was going to say that 2023 could not be worse than 2022--then I realized that, yeah---yeah it could!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Dark Lightning

Quote from: Mike Cl on December 31, 2022, 08:16:28 PMHappy New Year, one and all!

I was going to say that 2023 could not be worse than 2022--then I realized that, yeah---yeah it could!!

It wouldn't be asking for trouble, but one never knows what the future will hold. Could be that a rogue black hole eats us all, next year.

Unbeliever

Live long and prosper y'all!
🖖
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

GSOgymrat

Mr.Obvious

Happy new year everyone ^^
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers