News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Decrepit County Jail

Started by nuclear, August 03, 2022, 09:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nuclear

Yep, I was arrested and sent to this hellhole (Warren County Jail) a few months ago. The sheriffs there were assholes (except for the black officer; he was all right) and treated me like a criminal even before I even saw the judge (I thought it was innocent till proven guilty, but I guess it's the other way around for them). I got my paper work processed, I went to the judge, and then I came back to the jail to wait in a holding cell until I was bailed out.

Waited in the holding cell for about thirty minutes until I was finally set free.

Well, thank goodness I was bailed out; otherwise I would've been subjected to stuff like this:

Yeah, I think that's the shower. That's pretty disgusting, even for jail standards.

Blackleaf

Glad you got out of there quickly. Americans do not treat their prisoners well. We're like a third world country in many ways, and we're progressing in reverse now.

If you don't mind me asking, what were they trying to blame you for?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

nuclear

Quote from: Blackleaf on August 04, 2022, 01:52:02 PMGlad you got out of there quickly. Americans do not treat their prisoners well. We're like a third world country in many ways, and we're progressing in reverse now.

If you don't mind me asking, what were they trying to blame you for?

It was a simple domestic assault charge (a misdemeanor). I got into a scuffle with my dad and the cops came and took his side and arrested me.

The charge was later dismissed in court because of the lack of evidence and the fact that my dad didn't show up to court.