News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

The Zombie Nazi Apocalypse Is Upon Us

Started by Emperor Ronny Raygun, March 13, 2022, 07:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Ronny Raygun

I shitpost ... a lot. Banned from all wholesome social media multiple times. I'm at a point where I don't believe anything, nor trust anyone. I don't take sides, just deal with facts and data, and most humans can't deal with that.
Anarchy is the new centre.

gawdzilla sama Jr.

aitm

I post quite a bit myself. Shit? Not so much...need better diet.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

I'm curious as to the sources of Ronnie boy's data.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Cassia

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Mike Cl

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Emperor Ronny Raygun

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on March 13, 2022, 04:44:06 PMWelcome.

Don´t shitpost, please.

I see it as a moral obligation.

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on March 13, 2022, 10:44:51 AMI'm curious as to the sources of Ronnie boy's data.

The Ministry of Truth

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Emperor Ronny Raygun on March 13, 2022, 07:37:09 AMI shitpost ... a lot. Banned from all wholesome social media multiple times. I'm at a point where I don't believe anything, nor trust anyone. I don't take sides, just deal with facts and data, and most humans can't deal with that.
Anarchy is the new centre.
As long as you aren't spamming shitposts here, welcome. If you do spam or troll, I have a button I've been itching to use for quite some time.