News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hi everyone - I'm so done with Christianity!

Started by seylee, February 02, 2021, 01:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seylee

[mod]Nope[/mod] 

seylee

[mod]Nope[/mod]

PickelledEggs

[mod]Sorry. Wrong Post. Pappy[/mod]

Mr.Obvious

Kind of agree with the Eggman on this.
In case you are serious: sorry forwhat you are going through.
If I may advice, don't waste time and energy on hating god. You could use that time working on your situation instead. There is no god. He isn't going to guide you. He isn't attempting to thwart you.
He simply "isn't".
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Gawdzilla Sama

Hi Seylee! Looking to get bounced from this forum too?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Cassia

This being is obsessed with exploiting and using my body for some goal..not too different from the Unification Church!

Experience with Moonies? Good luck searching for a home. As others have said we don't waste time and energy thinking about supernatural gods and demons, we just focus on what is real. 

SGOS

You can't hate Got out of existence any more than you can believe him into reality. Hang around and find out what atheism is.  You may be surprised.  For example, I have never met a single atheist that hated God.  I've met some that hated theists and even Christians, but none that hated God.

PickelledEggs

I've merged the double thread. Same post x 2 means points against the OP for possible spam, btw @seylee. Watch it.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on February 02, 2021, 03:10:52 PM
Hi Seylee! Looking to get bounced from this forum too?
Is he doing this on other forums?

PopeyesPappy

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

PickelledEggs

PickelledEggs

SGOS

I hate it when I respond to these fake OPs, and I do it even when I already suspect it's bogus.  I guess I want to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, which of course they are counting on.  Theists can be such liars and manipulators trying to take advantage of others.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: SGOS on February 04, 2021, 10:49:09 AM
I hate it when I respond to these fake OPs, and I do it even when I already suspect it's bogus.  I guess I want to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, which of course they are counting on.  Theists can be such liars and manipulators trying to take advantage of others.

When they go low, we go high.

And, unlike most Christians, attempt to turn the other cheek.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.