News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

watcha think of my telly

Started by _natas_, December 16, 2020, 11:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackleaf

It looks like an SD TV from the 90's. Everything around it, though, looks like a setting for a horror movie. Why is there a chili pepper there? Are you eating it raw? And is that a gaming console you have connected to it? It looks kinda like a black Wii.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

the_antithesis

Shiranu

Quote from: Blackleaf on December 17, 2020, 12:01:01 AM
It looks like an SD TV from the 90's. Everything around it, though, looks like a setting for a horror movie. Why is there a chili pepper there? Are you eating it raw? And is that a gaming console you have connected to it? It looks kinda like a black Wii.

Hey now, raw chili pepper is an amazing snack. I almost always had a bell pepper on me for lunch to eat raw, occasionally a jalapeno at work.

T.V. gives me mad nostalgia, use to have one that plugged into the cigar thingy in cars back in the 90s when we would take road trips to visit family in Florida.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Cassia

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2020, 05:45:18 PM
It ain't Telly Savalas...
Loved him in "Kelly's Heroes". Ahhh... yes Clint Eastwood, Don Rickles, Carroll O'Connor, and Donald Sutherland...all of 'em were awesome.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Shiranu on December 17, 2020, 02:39:09 AM
Hey now, raw chili pepper is an amazing snack. I almost always had a bell pepper on me for lunch to eat raw, occasionally a jalapeno at work.

T.V. gives me mad nostalgia, use to have one that plugged into the cigar thingy in cars back in the 90s when we would take road trips to visit family in Florida.

I had one of those car TVs too, but it could barely pick anything up. I think if we could just one channel to pick up, we had to be happy with what we got. I thought it was cool, though.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

I remember having to hold the rabbit ears so the TV could be watched.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 17, 2020, 09:50:28 PM
I remember having to hold the rabbit ears so the TV could be watched.

Our cat slept on top of the TV, which had controls on top.  She would dream, kick the controls, and change the channel ;-).  Helen was a great cat, that I chose to save one night when she came to our door as a kitten.  Helen of Troy (she was a beautiful black mottled calico).  My parents joked, they needed me to stand next to the rabbit ears (but how can I watch the TV then?).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.