Main Menu

hei

Started by _natas_, December 11, 2020, 12:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_natas_

hello

Im just weird ass incel trying to find a place to fit in

Im autistic and socially awkward

I cant STAND ordinary people AT ALL. its normal people who push me around and treat me like garbage

Music I like are the talking heads, junko yagami, queen, etc.

I also like... uh... never mind

My favorite youtuber is Mr. Creeps, his narration is awesome and i love his voice.

Well thanks for reading this dumb crap. hope you enjoy your day

Baruch

Welcome, you will fit right in ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mike Cl

Well, natas, don't know if we are ordinary or not.  But I would rather be healthy than normal--whatever that is.  In any case, welcome.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mr.Obvious

Welcome to our little band of heathens.

I often think I'm one of the most ordinary people that the people I know, know.

Don't hold it against me.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Hijiri Byakuren

Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Draconic Aiur

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a incel?

Shiranu

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on December 14, 2020, 05:03:57 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but what is a incel?

Involuntary Celibate.

Virgins who believe that they are owed sex and it's all women are in a grand conspiracy to deny them off it because women hate good guys and just want Alpha Chads who treat them like shit.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

the_antithesis

Quote from: Shiranu on December 14, 2020, 08:13:32 AM
Involuntary Celibate.

Virgins who believe that they are owed sex and it's all women are in a grand conspiracy to deny them off it because women hate good guys and just want Alpha Chads who treat them like shit.
So dudes who don't ever leave their room and wonder why they never meet anybody when there's no women in their room.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Shiranu on December 14, 2020, 08:13:32 AM
Involuntary Celibate.

So basically incels are those that blame women for their virginly? What nonsense. It's society's norms and environment that shape people's sexual and non sexual behaviors. That's what I believe is the true culprit of many problems. Though I do understand their frustration personally.

Blackleaf

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 15, 2020, 12:33:48 AM
So dudes who don't ever leave their room and wonder why they never meet anybody when there's no women in their room.

Not exactly. An incel is specifically someone who thinks they're owed sex because they're "nice guys." At work, a coworker overheard two girls talking and interrupted them.

"Why is it when cute girls talk about guys, it's always, 'He looks cute.' Why don't you care about their personality? You'd rather have a cute guy who treats you bad than a nice guy like me."

Real charmer that one. This is totally how bice guys act.

Hint: Nice guys typically don't feel the need to brag about how nice they are. They're nice because it's in their nature, not because they expect a reward.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

the_antithesis

See, most of what you'd said there is what they believe, and they can believe whatever they want, but when you cut through the bullshit, they're just nerds with no social skills, no desire to learn and blaming everyone but themselves for how shit they are. Trust me, I've been there and I'm still kinda there now, but I'm done blaming others for my faults. Nothing comes of it.

" ...Why don't you care about their personality?"

Women do care about personality, and these guys don't have one.

PickelledEggs

Why did I know this guy wouldn't be here for long?

Hydra009

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 15, 2020, 12:33:48 AM

Blackleaf

Quote from: the_antithesis on December 15, 2020, 12:58:35 PM
See, most of what you'd said there is what they believe, and they can believe whatever they want, but when you cut through the bullshit, they're just nerds with no social skills, no desire to learn and blaming everyone but themselves for how shit they are. Trust me, I've been there and I'm still kinda there now, but I'm done blaming others for my faults. Nothing comes of it.

" ...Why don't you care about their personality?"

Women do care about personality, and these guys don't have one.

It didn't escape my notice that he unironically complained about "cute girls" only caring about appearances either. These same dumbasses who think they're being unfairly overlooked because they're not good looking would never give any girl a chance if they weren't at least a 7.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--