Nanoparticles in vaccines or neurological effects of covid

Started by SoldierofFortune, December 06, 2020, 05:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

Ä° am wondering with my restricted knowledge that they can convert us into zombies directed with remote control.

Any idea?

Cassia

PS..I will be getting my vax ASAP....To add to my smallpox, measles, polio, diphtheria, whopping cough, shingles, tetanus, hepatitis A, hepatitis B, and flu vax's.

aitm

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 06, 2020, 05:25:53 PM
Ä° am wondering with my restricted knowledge that they can convert us into zombies directed with remote control.

Any idea?
You assume the worse. Perhaps....in your case, it is a good thing.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

SoldierofFortune

Quote from: aitm on December 06, 2020, 06:38:15 PM
You assume the worse. Perhaps....in your case, it is a good thing.
Maybe or maybe not, though they say the god created human V1 and we will create human version2

Mike Cl

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 06, 2020, 06:46:27 PM
Maybe or maybe not, though they say the god created human V1 and we will create human version2
I guess you will never understand.  God is a fiction.  So, who gives a fuck what 'they' say it says.  When 'they' quote god, then one thing you can be sure of is that they don't have any grounding in reality--just as reasonable to quote Porky Pig to back up what 'they' believe.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 06, 2020, 06:46:27 PM

Humans create nothing.  We take organized stuff, make it more organized locally, but less organized globally ... which ends in a landfill or sewage plant.  Entropy pirates of the entropy stream ... arrh! Like diverting your neighbors irrigation into your own fields (aka where does civilization come from?).  In the end entropy maximizes since everything has been turned to landfill or sewage and the entropy streams have run dry.  Like what happened to S Iraq aka Sumeria (their entropic enemy was salt in the soil that was maximized by irrigation and evaporation).

In other news, a small number of people will have bad reactions to any given vaccine.  Usual development minimizes the number of people who have bad luck.  Accelerated deployment of a vaccine will increase the number of bad reactions.  The conspiracy theory is it is designed to be bad.  I have no reason to believe this, though it is within the range of motivation by our Satanic overlords ;-)  Being a zombie isn't a bad reaction, there are no zombies, but many voters and politicians remind me of zombies ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on December 06, 2020, 05:25:53 PM

Any idea?

No, no idea. But then, my knowledge is also restricted.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 06, 2020, 08:23:56 PM
No, no idea. But then, my knowledge is also restricted.

Willingly restricted ... you are Sgt Schultz, you know nothing! ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Let's say, the situation is rather 'they don't' than 'they can't' because your average zombie is naturally a more considerate consumer than the average human being. After all, it has no ego. Zombies also eat humans, from one point of view that could be defined as a positive impact on the planet and the survival of all the species in the long run, including the human species itself.

Considering most human lives and relationships are already controlled by the applications acquired remotely in their mobiles that come with gps which are registered to their names, it is far more profitable and beneficial to save these human lives in mass scale, so they could buy more and more bullshit in any medium remotely; and talk/show about it in remotely controlled platforms while complaining about the scary possibility of being controlled remotely by vaccines in many future global out breaks to come by from their homes, again remotely.     

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

I don't believe in zombies, but some movies about zombies are fun.

SGOS

"Zombie" is a racist stereotype, and calling them that is bigotry.  The politically correct term accepted by the zombie community is "the undead."

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: SGOS on December 07, 2020, 08:14:05 AM
"Zombie" is a racist stereotype, and calling them that is bigotry.  The politically correct term accepted by the zombie community is "the undead."

That's racist against Vampires!

Hydra009

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 07, 2020, 06:04:48 AMConsidering most human lives and relationships are already controlled by the applications acquired remotely in their mobiles that come with gps which are registered to their names, it is far more profitable and beneficial to save these human lives in mass scale, so they could buy more and more bullshit in any medium remotely; and talk/show about it in remotely controlled platforms while complaining about the scary possibility of being controlled remotely by vaccines in many future global out breaks to come by from their homes, again remotely.
Most people are given numbers at birth, addresses and phone numbers are tracked, work history and search history is tracked, numbers dialed and call duration is logged, location is tracked to some degree with WiFi Positioning System and/or GPS, lots of personal info is voluntarily given up on social media, etc...

...but these tinfoil people think that 5G and vaccines are the real instruments of government observation and oppression.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hydra009 on December 08, 2020, 01:46:34 AM
Most people are given numbers at birth, addresses and phone numbers are tracked, work history and search history is tracked, numbers dialed and call duration is logged, location is tracked to some degree with WiFi Positioning System and/or GPS, lots of personal info is voluntarily given up on social media, etc...

...but these tinfoil people think that 5G and vaccines are the real instruments of government observation and oppression.

LOL that's what I meant. Thanks. Esp. where we live we have a citizen number which you can't practically shit without and another code for covid-19 to check and follow that is attached to subway/bus/ferry cards. (i.e. stopping people from traveling if they are in quarantine dates.) In the pandemic era, you can't do without it.

Besides that the usual, ordinary drug prescriptions have codes here that is randomly generated under your name so it wouldn't be abused. Because of the so called universal health stuff thing the gov doesn't just know if I get vitamin c, my lung tomography is in a state online database. Yeah the last one is not mandatory, sure but it is very convenient. Because doesn't matter which doctor you visit -private/state- they can all bloody see your whole medical history; every bit test/work up/examination you have taken. What's more the health database system is available to the citizens living/visitng abroad so you can provide info to medical personnel in foriegn countries. This is ALL supposed to be in your phone. Sure this doesn't work perfect yet. It will in less than a decade.

But it does work as I experienced today. Just a few days ago, I realised that I have lost my ID card and this morning I have walked a couple hours (there and back) to get a new one and even though I gave my citizen number they refused me because I didn't have my covid-19 citizen code and didn't make an appointment. If it wasn't for the pandemic they would highly likley take me without appointment or not. I dunno, haven't lost it before. Once my bag was stolen but the procedure was obviously different.

And yeah all this 'remote control vaccine' thing gets my blood up and drills my brain when our asses are stapled from stratosphere down to the core.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp