News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Account Termination

Started by Anonymous, June 26, 2013, 06:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

How do I go about getting my account deleted.

Plu

Send a PM to one of the administrators. Although usually they aren't deleted and you can just abandon them.

Fidel_Castronaut

Just don't post.

Never understood why people ask to have their account deleted but whatever.
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

surly74

sure you do...for the attention...
God bless those Pagans
--
Homer Simpson

WitchSabrina

In defense of those who wish to cancel their profile here - I did go to account settings and couldn't find "delete account" anywhere.
Buuut........
they could just stop coming here........and stop posting.

Aint no big thang

#-o
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Plu

There's a reason that the button doesn't exist. People deleting their accounts, especially those with a lot of posts, tend to really fuck up the readability of all threads when all of their posts suddenly dissappear.

That's why you have to ask an administrator, and why they usually say "no".

WitchSabrina

Quote from: "Plu"There's a reason that the button doesn't exist. People deleting their accounts, especially those with a lot of posts, tend to really fuck up the readability of all threads when all of their posts suddenly dissappear.

That's why you have to ask an administrator, and why they usually say "no".

Oh.
Count me stupid. LOL  I didn't realize cancelling an account here would make all that member's posts vanish.
well duh.
sorry 'bout that.
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

Anonymous

Ok so how do I post to a admin and which admin do I post to.

Thanks

SGOS

QuoteNever understood why people ask how to delete their account information...
Quote from: "surly74"sure you do...for the attention...
Just going away lacks the proper dramatic flair.  One must first display some sort of disapproval, and then stomp out in a snit.  But this is an atheist forum, and once you give us your account information, it's transferred to an independent storage device.  You might think you're safe, but we have your information, and we start doing google searches to find out more about you.  Then Witch Sabrina comes in and does some voodoo shit on your precious information.  If you ever run for public office, the fact that you hung out at an atheist forum will be leaked to the press.  You'll be sorry you ever came here and tried to leave.

Plu

Use this link:

PM Wolf

He should be able to help you.

Gerard

It is possible to delete an account without deleting the posts. We're sorry to see people want to leave for whatever reason, but if you send me a request via PM:

click here

I'll oblige.

Gerard

AllPurposeAtheist

Gerard loves ruining everyone's fun.. :cry:  FINE! Be that way! Just when the tormenting was getting fun.. :evil:
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Gerard

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"Gerard loves ruining everyone's fun.. :cry:  FINE! Be that way! Just when the tormenting was getting fun.. :evil:

It's.... well... I just bend that way

Gerard

Anonymous

Well thanks and in the words of lloyd christmas.......goodbye my love!

Smartmarzipan

I submit that we stop indulging people who want to delete their accounts.

They can just leave and stop posting.
Legi, Intellexi, Condemnavi.

"Religion is the human response to being alive and having to die." ~Anon

Inter arma enim silent leges