Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 06, 2021, 07:55:11 AM
No, we'd have different ones.

BTW, just saw a bit on OANN saying that T.rump may put up his daughter for the presidency next time around. And here I was thinking "24" was her IQ.
I had heard this before.  But he looks like he's trying to set up a comeback for himself right now.

Baruch

Quote from: SGOS on January 06, 2021, 10:29:53 AM
I had heard this before.  But he looks like he's trying to set up a comeback for himself right now.

You must give ALL your money to the Dems and China ... to prevent this ... suckers.

"Two chickens being eaten is false and has been debunked as we asked the fox guarding the hen house." ... worthless voters, worthless politicians, worthless country.  How?  Hyperinflation (aka it is always caused by direct government intervention, not by some hidden hand).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgxZr6LLS34

Kill and eat the Rs now ... then we can take the fight to the Ds.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

It's already turning out to be a fun day on Trump's twtter as he melts down.

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

SGOS

Quote from: Shiranu on January 06, 2021, 12:26:12 PM
It's already turning out to be a fun day on Trump's twtter as he melts down.

In his phone conversation with the Georgia Voting Officials Trump said (paraphrased), "If you don't fix this, people in your state are going to be so mad, they are already mad, so mad that they won't even turn out to vote in your runoff election."

I dunno.  Maybe they were.  Either that or they voted for Biden.  The point is that Trump can blame the Senatorial loss on Georgia voting officials, because everything is someone else's fault.

Baruch

Yes, Trump is Jewish, kill all the ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on January 06, 2021, 07:55:11 AMNo, we'd have different ones.
I dunno.  It seems to be working okay for literally every other Western country but us, where who we pick and who gets elected aren't always the same person.

Hydra009

Meanwhile, Pence and Pelosi are officially counting the electoral votes and predictably, the Republicans objected to Arizona's vote.  Republicans are pushing for Russian-style sham elections in a last desperate bid to stay in power.  Shameful.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on January 06, 2021, 02:44:08 AM
Come onnnnn ossof.

I'm prayin' my ass off for Ossof!
✌️
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Diehard Trumplings' coup attempt could lose them a lot of their funding

(originally posted on Financial Times, but they have a subscription wall up)

SGOS

The Capitol Building has been Breached by Trump supporters, and both houses went into a recess.  Congressmen were running out of the chambers.  I haven't watched these proceedings before, but I don't think this is typical.  The live feed is now cut off.

Unbeliever

Those damn liberals are rioting in D.C!

Oh, wait, it's just Trumples, so it's all good. Those patriots'll set things right...
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

SGOS

House members were advised not to be alarmed by a loud bang as a suspicious package was about to be destroyed.

SGOS

Jim RutenbergWriter-at-large

QuoteThis is like watching foreign television right now â€" some foreign, unstable government struggling with democracy.

SGOS

Jim Himes
@jahimes
QuotePolice have asked us to get gas masks out as there has been tear gas used in the rotunda.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
QuotePlease support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!

Charlie SavageWashington Correspondent

QuoteTrump, or someone with access to his Twitter account, with a sudden change of tone.

SGOS

Jim RutenbergWriter-at-large
    Cable news has been completely over taken by scenes of abject chaos.