News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGOS

OK, now he's making his fair well speech at Andrews. I guess CNN got it wrong, and he's actually the greatest president America has ever known.

CNN points out his speech was all lies.  No they really did.  That's what they said. Right now they are listing the lies one by one.

Edit:  As the door closed on Air Force One, CNN just had to point out that Trump leaves with the lowest approval rating of any president in the history of scientific polling, 29%, but it was a fraudulent poll, obviously.

GSOgymrat

I'm glad Trump was voted out of office rather than assassinated.

drunkenshoe

One NBC report says, they have removed 12 national guards by the report of their team members for security. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

I think it vital that trump and his allies all be brought up on legal charges.  Why?  To demonstrate that 'nobody is above the law' is more than a platitude.  The only way to heal is to acknowledge that we were wounded and then treat that wound.  Ford is one of the most destructive presidents in history because he pardoned Nixon--for the good of the country.  If he had allowed Nixon to have been officially charged and convicted, that would have been for the good of the country.   That pardon had a good deal to do with the encouragement of trump to do as he wished.  The only way to heal is to give the country some semblance of justice.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

This QAnon crazies and their Dooms Day wait...Terrible reports are out there in the media. I hope it is exaggerated. They are so cut out of reality, I don't know, it is hard to wrap your mind around. You can't. It's so bizarre. Apparently, the ham radios flying off the racks because they are all buying them. The reason is that all communication will be wiped out when Trump moves with the plan and become a 'permanent president'. For some reason their vocabulary lacks the original word. But I guess the real problem is about what will they do when they finally realise that nothing is going to happen besides the 46th president going on with his duty.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/increasingly-militant-parler-refugees-anxious-qanon-adherents-prep-doomsday-n1254775
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Everyone thinks texting is so cool, but it ain't nothin' cooler than talkin' on the radio.  You grab that mike and make an announcement to the men.  Say it tough, and lower the pitch of yer voice.  Ain't no snowflakes talkin' on the radio.  It's the way we get 'er done.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: SGOS on January 20, 2021, 10:53:25 AM
Everyone thinks texting is so cool, but it ain't nothin' cooler than talkin' on the radio.  You grab that mike and make an announcement to the men.  Say it tough, and lower the pitch of yer voice.  Ain't no snowflakes talkin' on the radio.  It's the way we get 'er done.

:lol:  I dunno...something tells me they are all chatting on those various, 'unmodded' apps in their phones with their other hands. How smart they can be waiting for a dooms day saved by him. And him leaving the site, not joining the ceremony... has made me uncomfortable to be honest. I can't wait for this to be safely done and gone. If the live feed goes off for some reason, I'll be scared eating my nails... It's live in split screen in major tv channels here. I'm on youtube.   

SGOS

Quote from: drunkenshoe on January 20, 2021, 11:03:55 AM
If the live feed goes off for some reason, I'll be scared eating my nails...
Keep in mind that the extreme right is the lunatic fringe.  Sure they are dangerous, but they are also dumb as rocks.  They are easily turned into a mob, but they can't take over the government.  They live in a make believe world.

Blackleaf

Inauguration is in 30 minutes. Thirty minutes until this clown is officially fired, but four years too late. Glad to see Trump was too stupid or prideful to pull a Nixon. He didn't even try to pardon himself, did he? Too late now, although I doubt anything will happen to him because of his actions in office. The IRS, though... That's another matter.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

SGOS

Ham radio requires licensing and it is regulated.  What they see as a way around twitter and Utube is not going to solve their problems.  They abused their freedom with their other platforms.  I don't think they will get away with it on ham radio either.

SGOS

I've never watched an inauguration before.  To me it's always been a case of "Meet the new boss, just like the old boss," so I never bothered, but this year, it's very much not the case.  I'm actually moved.  I just finished watching the black poet.  It's not over yet, but I'm thinking she is going to be the best act in the whole show, and I'm not even a fan of poetry.

Hydra009

The walls have been scrubbed within a millimeter of their frames.  At last, the Harkonnen stench is gone.

drunkenshoe

Harkonnen. LOL, I think that was the last villain, we haven't used to name him. :lol:

Mr.Obvious

And now, the work begins.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Quote from: SGOS

I don't think his legacy will be favorable and he will probably be remembered as the worst president ever, unless he can overthrow democracy and write his own history.  I don't think that will happen, but a some dictators come to power after they get out of jail.  Anything can happen.

Trump doesn't have a legacy to stand on...

Did I hear a giant collective sigh of relief today? I think I did!
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman