News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Trump Versus Biden

Started by Jason Harvestdancer, July 03, 2020, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI--yhl9rPc

Why should any Democrats not be put in Guantanamo and FEMA camps?  Hmmm?

“I’ll take dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery” -Benjamin Franklin

All appearances pre-post election by Biden are Trump propaganda.  An actor was payed to pretend to be Biden, because Biden would never admit On Camera that he suborned Ukraine in a way he falsely accused Trump of doing ... (cough)

"Joe Biden only managed to get around 1000 people to watch his Thanksgiving address." ... and those were the turkeys (gobble).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Trump was convinced he was going to win with a repeat of 2016, started 'shouting at everyone' when Fox News called Arizona for Biden

Well, that lays the "5D chess" nonsense to rest, not that it was ever convincing.  Also, it's bizarre how often the caricature of Trump matches up with the real thing.  It's supposed to be an exaggeration of real faults, not a mirror image.

QuoteTrump decided to claim the election was stolen from him by fraud on election night.
There you have it.  Baseless.  He didn't have evidence of fraud and then came to the conclusion that there was fraud.  He saw that he was losing at decided to cry fraud like the sore loser he is and afterwards, tried his hardest (which wasn't much) to gin up some "evidence" of it and of course failed spectacularly.

Cassia

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 29, 2020, 12:48:30 PM
Trump was convinced he was going to win with a repeat of 2016, started 'shouting at everyone' when Fox News called Arizona for Biden

Well, that lays the "5D chess" nonsense to rest, not that it was ever convincing.  Also, it's bizarre how often the caricature of Trump matches up with the real thing.  It's supposed to be an exaggeration of real faults, not a mirror image.
There you have it.  Baseless.  He didn't have evidence of fraud and then came to the conclusion that there was fraud.  He saw that he was losing at decided to cry fraud like the sore loser he is and afterwards, tried his hardest (which wasn't much) to gin up some "evidence" of it and of course failed spectacularly.
Awaiting a self-pardon. Seems fair, right?

Baruch

Many Vince Foster/Seth Rich deaths coming?  Gotta protect the DNC.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Cassia on November 29, 2020, 03:14:50 PM
Awaiting a self-pardon. Seems fair, right?

If Trump gets away with pardoning himself, I am going to be so pissed. I already see Conservatives suggesting he do it to "stop the radical Left." If he does it successfully, and Conservatives cheer, they will be admitting that they have no confidence in the judicial system to do what it's supposed to do. You know, like how people on the Left have been saying for years that the system is shit, and biased against people of color? So according to Conservatives, the system isn't a problem for black people, but it is for rich white guys? These people make me want to tear my fucking hair out.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Unbeliever

Don't do that! You have such lovely hair.

;-)
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 29, 2020, 08:23:11 PMI already see Conservatives suggesting he do it to "stop the radical Left."
Is there anything that conservatives wouldn't justify with that phrase?  Or with the assumption that whatever liberals support is "communism"?

Do they have a platform beyond petulant gainsaying?  Granted, the 2020 platform was a bit of an afterthought.

Blackleaf

The very idea of a President having the power to pardon people, completely bypassing the judicial system, is complete bullshit in the first place. If the person is innocent, let them appeal for a retrial. Or fix the system so it doesn't convict innocent people as often.
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 29, 2020, 08:23:11 PM
If Trump gets away with pardoning himself, I am going to be so pissed. I already see Conservatives suggesting he do it to "stop the radical Left." If he does it successfully, and Conservatives cheer, they will be admitting that they have no confidence in the judicial system to do what it's supposed to do. You know, like how people on the Left have been saying for years that the system is shit, and biased against people of color? So according to Conservatives, the system isn't a problem for black people, but it is for rich white guys? These people make me want to tear my fucking hair out.

Ford pardoned Nixon, Nixon didn't pardon himself.  Ignorance and Left conspiracy theory!

Obama pardoned the most people, including the convicted Weatherman bitch who is on the executive committee of BLM ;-)

Activists don't like constitutions because it limits their revolution.

There are much worse words to use with liberals than (neo)communist ;-)  As a Stalinist I support this message.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 30, 2020, 12:38:55 AMThe very idea of a President having the power to pardon people, completely bypassing the judicial system, is complete bullshit in the first place. If the person is innocent, let them appeal for a retrial. Or fix the system so it doesn't convict innocent people as often.
Sometimes, our system *accidentally* goes after whistleblowers and activists a tad too hard.  By accident.  Or maybe people who evaded the draft for a war they didn't want because they like to...letsee...live.  So it's convenient to have a way to quickly grant clemency so they can come back to the country without fear of being arrested and/or thrown in solitary for months accidentally.

That and any country with the death penalty has to have the option to quickly call it off in case the system accidentally convicts the wrong guy.

The general assumption was that the President, elected by the majority of voters (or a few million short of the majority, whichever), would be answerable to the people and therefore wouldn't use and abuse that power by pardoning people who committed serious crimes on his behalf.

We have the best legal system in the world, tho.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Blackleaf

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 30, 2020, 01:58:11 AM
Sometimes, our system *accidentally* goes after whistleblowers and activists a tad too hard.  By accident.  Or maybe people who evaded the draft for a war they didn't want because they like to...letsee...live.  So it's convenient to have a way to quickly grant clemency so they can come back to the country without fear of being arrested and/or thrown in solitary for months accidentally.

That and any country with the death penalty has to have the option to quickly call it off in case the system accidentally convicts the wrong guy.

The general assumption was that the President, elected by the majority of voters (or a few million short of the majority, whichever), would be answerable to the people and therefore wouldn't use and abuse that power by pardoning people who committed serious crimes on his behalf.

We have the best legal system in the world, tho.  Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

I'm okay with the mayor calling off an execution. That's local government making a decision for its own community, and the death penalty is also bullshit anyway. But again, aren't Conservatives supposed to be the ones for local governments and states rights over federal intervention? It's almost like they only say that to oppose Democrats making any changes while they have the power in the White House. Hmm...
--Fulke Greville--

drunkenshoe

That Amber Heard woman gives me the creeps.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

SGOS

Long time ago, I read some celebrity fluff piece that rated the likeability of famous actors.  Johnny Depp was rated highest as always having time for his fans, but lately he's gotten a little squirrely.  Usually, it seems like actors that have melt downs, do it early in their career, but Depp is getting to be an old man.  Toby Macquire was at the bottom of the list, and that was at the height of his Spiderman days. People thought he was arrogant in real life. I don't think Amber Heard was even known back then.

As for Amber and Johnny, that's obviously a match made in Hell.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on November 30, 2020, 01:58:11 AM

Philip Haney, DHS whistleblower against Obama admin, who wrote a book, was murdered this year.  Obama was particularly vigorous against whistleblowers ... particularly General Flynn.  The US is evil.  Which is why I like it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Quote from: SGOS on November 30, 2020, 10:17:21 AM
Long time ago, I read some celebrity fluff piece that rated the likeability of famous actors.  Johnny Depp was rated highest as always having time for his fans, but lately he's gotten a little squirrely.  Usually, it seems like actors that have melt downs, do it early in their career, but Depp is getting to be an old man.  Toby Macquire was at the bottom of the list, and that was at the height of his Spiderman days. People thought he was arrogant in real life. I don't think Amber Heard was even known back then.

As for Amber and Johnny, that's obviously a match made in Hell.
Could we say that Johnny has gained "Heard immunity". Sorry, so sorry.
Mr Trump is an expert, you know.....
“Sure ... you’ll develop like a herd mentality, it’s going to be herd developed, and that’s going to happen”