George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

"PORTLAND MAYOR "TINY" TED WHEELER WHINES AND BEGS THE RIOTERS TO STOP" ... maybe if he got on his knees and sucked a Black cock real hard ... nobody will try this with a Republican mayor, wonder why?

""White Flight Is Real" - Hollywood's Apocalypse Triggers Mass Exodus" .. not fun if not a made for TV movie!  I like the 1950s version of War of the Worlds .. have aliens destroy LA ;-p

PS ...

"Professor Believes Alien and Predator Are Racist Representations of Black People" ... you scifi lovers need to drop your White privilege!

"Suspect In Brutal Portland Head-Kicking Turns Himself In After Manhunt" ... Yeah!

"BLM LEFTISTS TARGET RESIDENTIAL AREA ALL DAY, FEDS ARE BACK IN PORTLAND AFTER ICE FACILITY ATTACK" ... attack ICE, you get hurt

"BLM LEFTIST CRYBABY CAUGHT, FACES FELONY CHARGE,PORTLAND FEDERAL BUILDINGS CLOSED OVER MAJOR THREA.." ... see above
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Blackleaf

@Baruch

One full page of replies is enough. Calm the fuck down.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

I will stop when DNC denounces AntiFa, BLM, Soros, CCP, criminal element.  That last one is tricky, since it is bipartisan ;-)

I separate by string subject, separate by day .. too bad the deplorables are at it every damn day.  Contact the DNC for clarification.

That guy looks like a student mental case from Evergreen College in Oregon?

Let me be blunt.  If the moderators/owners want this web site to be a politics only/DNC only web site, they have every right.  But then they need to be clear what they are about.  I don't post on political sites per se, no desire to.  In so far as this is a non-political web site, it does a good job.  Atheists and gays are OK by me.  Support of public enemies isn't.

PS - OK, I will retire from the ONE string.  It is only for people who support criminal behavior
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cassia

Yet another shooting of a black male. Can we break this down without the idiotic politics?
1)We have an over aggressive police force, intra-force loyalty and cover-ups.
2)We have black males overrepresented in crime...thug music culture.
3)We have a larger percentage of absentee fathers in the black community
4)We have a modern and historical legacy of brutality and racism against African Americans.
5)We have a president who believes that racists are "fine people"

It is a vicious circle. Is there an excuse for criminal behavior? Well no...but there is a rational for it. If one feels valueless, one has little or nothing to lose. A non valued person is a dangerous person. We have to address that simultaneously with police reform and accountability. Defunding police is not the answer.

African Americans have contributed so much greatness to the American culture. How can we sleep while our beds are burning?   

Baruch

Systemic racism?  The Black Community has been shit since 1965, when they went from segregated but successful, to unsegregated competing against megacorps, and ruthlessly exploited as a voting and Vietnam bullet catching plantation by the Democrats.

Agreed vs chokeholds and shooting in the back.  But if you are violent, you are going to get hurt, and I don't care about your income level or intoxication of your bloodstream.  People want to die, some die by acting out in public in a violent manner, some even die by attacking the police because "it will end it all".  I have experience with suicide in my family.  I am glad none of them figured out "death by cop".  If you are sick enough to want to die (and many people do), go home and do it by yourself.  Maybe your mother will miss you, but I won't.

PS .. the Kenosha hoodlum, who friends call an angel, what was he going for in his car?  A knife.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Hi. This is interesting attempt, as a thread I mean.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 08, 2020, 08:19:17 PM
Hi. This is interesting attempt, as a thread I mean.

You mean, justice for Armenians?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

No, I don't care about Armenians. I just would like to see someone else than you posting here. 
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 09, 2020, 04:37:08 AM
No, I don't care about Armenians. I just would like to see someone else than you posting here.
Don't feed the zoo creatures................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 09, 2020, 04:37:08 AM

You won't make it as a Californian SJW, they have Armenians there.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Jets Wide Receiver Charged With Stealing $1.2MM In PPP Funds, Blowing It On Jewelry And Gambling" ... Black privilege you know
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on September 09, 2020, 11:42:53 AM
You won't make it as a Californian SJW, they have Armenians there.

Oh I'm devastated...

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 12, 2020, 05:45:18 AM
Oh I'm devastated...

Just how I feel about all those slaves I didn't enslave, or criminals of today I didn't brutalize.  Not that I am innocent, I self-identify as Jewish, so I am the ultimate evil.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

PickelledEggs

Quote from: Munch on May 30, 2020, 12:15:18 PM
yeah. People what things to change for the better there. These violent protests are not helping that however, its just making things worse.
What the fuck do you know about the racial issues in the U.S.?

Oh right, basically nothing.
On top of you being in the far right camp, which is also pretty willfully ignorant about the subject, you're also a white guy in the U.K. that refuses to listen to the majority of people that actually are in the situation you are discussing. The majority of people contradict what you insist. You might find a few token Uncle Toms on this matter, but those are very blatantly outliers. A huge majority of the people here, light and dark skinned and everything in between know that the police have gotten out of control with how abusive they are with their power. They are unnecessarily violent and lethal.

Fun fact, it's not the police's job to kill suspects, so even if the guy WAS guilty (he wasn't) he is supposed to be taken in to sit trial. That is the justice system when it works correctly, which it currently isn't due to these moron police officers. The police that kill suspects, whether they're guilty or not are obstructing justice and should be put in jail. Not only are they committing an illegal act of murder, which is obvious, but they are also obstructing justice, which is also illegal.

These officers get off easy, with almost zero repercussions. Often they actually don't get any at all.  This is what the protests are about.

While riots are not actually sanctioned by the protesters (they're started by the police and right winged activists agitating the protests... and yes this is documented) and I personally don't approve of the riots, one thing is for sure. Nothing got done at all, until shit started to literally burn to the ground. Maybe some riots are a good thing, after all. I still don't approve, but I'm conflicted because it's the only thing that seems to got anything done. Government officials don't care to do anything unless you literally light a fire under their asses.

tl;dr, go fuck off, Munch, you racist and ignorant piece of shit

Blackleaf

The police aren't even the only problem black people have had to put up with in the US. That's just the beginning. On top of being more likely to be wrongly killed or charged than whites, they can't even get a proper jury of peers. While it is technically illegal to reject blacks for jury, it still happens. They just make up other bullshit excuses, like wearing a puffy coat. No, I didn't make up that example. No representation in jury means they're more likely to get harsher sentences. Starting to get the picture, Munch?
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--