George Floyd and racial justice

Started by GSOgymrat, May 30, 2020, 09:11:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 17, 2020, 02:56:30 PM
You have no idea what does that mean.

Yes, US has less experience with military coups compared to your country, unfortunately.  I want Mad Dog to go full frothing at the mouth Democrat ;-)

Yes, justice could be more blind, but not by poking out the eyes of the police!  I like trail by combat myself, better than jury of stupid people.  I would have paid to see a cage match between Trump and Hillary in 2016 ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

What? LOL You can't be that stupid, can you?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Mike Cl

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 17, 2020, 07:14:06 PM
Yes, yes, he can be--and is.  But you are feeding the zoo creature again.................
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on September 17, 2020, 07:14:06 PM

You are quite convinced that crepe eating peruke wearing salon-istias are better than Central Asian traditions ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knqg9tHDWWQ

Not a croissant among them!

Problem with Progressives, is you are just like Rudyard Kipling, minus the Church of England
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: PickelledEggs on September 16, 2020, 08:16:27 PM
I say let the country burn to the ground until shit is sorted and things are reformed. It's basic human rights we're asking for. Not locking white people in a cage.

Law enforcement may get the fire started by employing their "heat ray" against protesters.

Hours before law enforcement officers violently cleared protesters from a square outside the White House in June, a top military police officer sought out weaponry like powerful sound cannons and a device that “causes targets to feel an unbearable heating sensation,” an Army National Guard major told lawmakers in written testimony.

The major, Adam DeMarco, an Iraq war veteran who serves in the District of Columbia National Guard and was called in to enforce the crackdown on protesters, told House lawmakers last month that he had received an email from a top law enforcement official at the Defense Department asking if the Guard was equipped with sound cannons or a nonlethal heat ray, known as the Active Denial System, or A.D.S.

“A.D.S. can provide our troops a capability they currently do not have,” the officer wrote, according to Major DeMarco’s testimony, reported earlier by NPR. “The A.D.S. can immediately compel an individual to cease threatening behavior or depart through application of a directed energy beam that provides a sensation of intense heat on the surface of the skin. The effect is overwhelming.” ...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/17/us/politics/military-police-heat-ray-protests.html

https://youtu.be/u9p5naCkz2w

Baruch

This isn't Paris, 1788, you LARPers!  There are people who would give their right nut to test this out.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Minnesota Population There may be as many as 35,760 to 150,000 Somalis living in Minnesota with 80% residing in Minneapolis, likely the highest concentration of Somalis in the U.S."

"Welcome to the George Floyd AUTONOMOUS ZONE, Antifa and BLM Take Over Minneapolis" … has nothing to do with Americans, but to make the US more like the banlueis outside Paris France (police no go zones) … got grifted by a nice Black man today, gave him $20 under false pretenses.  I don't mind.  The Somalis in Minneapolis would eat him alive, literally.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Baruch on September 18, 2020, 01:44:08 AM
This isn't Paris, 1788, you LARPers!  There are people who would give their right nut to test this out.

"Death ray, fiddlesticks! Why it doesn't even slow them up."

Baruch

"Brown University Researcher Says Trump Signs, American Flags "Scare" & "Traumatize" Black People" .. Black Snowflakes?  Maybe if they did less drugs ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

The like in Baruch's post made me curious, if Munch got in to check about any possible conversation on the Britain's current situation. there is a talk of famine...etc. Dark scenarios.

Hang in there, Munch. All of you Brits. Be safe. Everywhere is fucked up, it is just worse when you are an island.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on December 21, 2020, 10:44:57 AM
The like in Baruch's post made me curious, if Munch got in to check about any possible conversation on the Britain's current situation. there is a talk of famine...etc. Dark scenarios.

Hang in there, Munch. All of you Brits. Be safe. Everywhere is fucked up, it is just worse when you are an island.

Yes, unless GB resumes being the slave of Berlin/Paris, and their pedophile elite, they are all doomed I tell you!  CIA/MI6 are in on it.

What GB needs is to guillotine their Transylvanian monarchy and the House of Turds.  Cromwell did nothing wrong.

A Brit says: "Boris is being held hostage by left wing Covid Nazis" ... now called Doris, because he is totally cucked by his Green Reset live-in girlfriend.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

FreethinkingSceptic

Quote from: Baruch on December 21, 2020, 11:41:50 AMpedophile elite
Okay, I almost stopped reading there. Statistically pedophilia is more common among low socioeconomic demographics than among "elites", whatever that means.

Also your "anti-Monarchist" tangent in relation to Britain definitely sounds "far-left" on par with the Jacobins of the French Reign of Terror.

Third, this has nothing to do with George Floyd. All you're doing is posting silly, emotionally-charged memes from 4chan and think you're saying something original.