News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Quote from: SGOS on April 07, 2020, 08:27:24 PM
Rural King, as] store I frequent for garden supplies and tools, was an absolute zoo, completely unmonitored, crowded,  and a germ factory.  I guess because they also sell groceries they are exempt.  A woman I know went there a couple days ago for the first time and described the place like a State Fair, which was my observation also. 

The Rural King did temporarily discontinue the free self serve coffee and popcorn.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

SGOS

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on April 08, 2020, 09:13:06 AM
The Rural King did temporarily discontinue the free self serve coffee and popcorn.
I didn't even know they had that.  I could find a lot of things there that were hard to come by, and the prices seem fair.  It's just that they don't seem to be into stopping the spread of Covid-19.  It was the busiest store I've been in since this distancing thing started, so it would have been difficult.  Maybe they gave up.

Mike Cl

Quote from: GSOgymrat on April 07, 2020, 11:56:40 PM
I wonder how many Christians speak in tongues, wave their hands around and roll around on the floor when they are alone in the privacy of their homes.

https://youtu.be/HNI8r7vUkFY
I have loved Betty Bowers for ages now.  Always right on the money!! Or blood.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

"EU top scientist resigns over crisis mishandling by Brussels!" ... Chinese fire drill

"World Health Organisation refuses to name staff who blocked early COVID-19 travel bans" ... they deliberately carried water for CCP.  Why not?  At one time, Robert Mugabe was a goodwill ambassador for WHO.  Trump is considering cutting of funding by the US for this cess pit.  US should withdraw and completely drive out the UN shit holes.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Sal1981

Because we in the Faroes took this early on, we seem to be able to get the gears going again, slowly but surely, in about 2 weeks time. No new cases have been the last couple of days and before that only about 1-4 cases for a week.

Hydra009

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 08, 2020, 03:21:57 PM
Because we in the Faroes took this early on, we seem to be able to get the gears going again, slowly but surely, in about 2 weeks time. No new cases have been the last couple of days and before that only about 1-4 cases for a week.
Less populated places might get back on their feet more quickly.  In more populated areas, it might percolate through the population for longer.  Over here on the US eastern seaboard, there's fear that we could give the all clear too early and then trigger a second wave of infection.

Baruch

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 08, 2020, 03:21:57 PM

Small enough to have comprehensive testing of the population?  My ex made make-shift masks for us ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on April 08, 2020, 03:28:37 PM
Less populated places might get back on their feet more quickly.  In more populated areas, it might percolate through the population for longer.  Over here on the US eastern seaboard, there's fear that we could give the all clear too early and then trigger a second wave of infection.

There will be a second wave, already happening in China.

PS ... "Chinese Professional Baseball League team will have robot mannequins as fans at games, team says" ... team fans are unnecessary to the NWO.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Munch

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8bDAbr5c8hA&t=29s

If you can't see it, a poor older guy with cancer and autoimmune deficiency and in a wheelchair, who lives in one of those hideous le corbusier inspired tower blocks, is having to be looked after by his sister, who had to give up her job and look after him full time, despite being a nurse herself at a time when the nhs need them, because social distancing and lack of support has made any carers unable to visit and look after him.

when you think about stuff like this, then you see celebrities bitching and moaning on twitter about how its torture for some of them being trapped indoors in their million pound/dollar mansions.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Hydra009

Sal1981

Quote from: Baruch on April 08, 2020, 05:29:06 PM
Small enough to have comprehensive testing of the population?
yes, some 10% of the entire populus have been tested.

Hydra009

Quote from: Sal1981 on April 09, 2020, 10:17:09 AM
yes, some 10% of the entire populus have been tested.
Impressive.  In NC, we've tested just over 43,000 people in a state of about 10.5 million.  That's less than half a percent.

Baruch

"Dr. Fauci Says US COVID-19 US Deaths Could Be As Low As 60K After Warning "Millions Could Die"" ... been often wrong this year, and in past decades.

"Bill Gates Crosses The Digital Rubicon, Says "Mass Gatherings" May Not Return Without Global Vaccine" ... probably wants you to use an expensive vaccine he has interest in, against the Coronavirus he patented ;-(

Trump doesn't have an interest in HCQ ... that is produced mostly in India, and India is keeping most of it for their own population.  HCQ is generic, so you can't make much money on it.  The real key is the 15-min antibody test, that will help get people back to work and is cheap and easy.  The vaccine will arrive too late to be any good, unless the dictatorial government makes people take it, to help Bill Gates' bank account.

"France's Lone Aircraft Carrier Cuts Mission Short Due To 40 Likely COVID-19 Cases" ... same problem as US ships.

S Korea and Japan are starting to see a second wave, same as China.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.