News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSOgymrat

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2020, 07:34:07 PM
Politicians will only care about politics, even when people are dying or sick around them.

They can't help it, it's how their programmed. It's why no politician should represent anyone

Trump and some Republicans are considering a $1000 check as part of a coronavirus stimulus package. I read some Democrats are not happy about it because it might positively affect Trump's re-election. I hope the story about the Democrats isn't true.

Hydra009

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 17, 2020, 07:49:44 PM
Trump and some Republicans are considering a $1000 check as part of a coronavirus stimulus package. I read some Democrats are not happy about it because it might positively affect Trump's re-election. I hope the story about the Democrats isn't true.
The (corporate) Dems have been pounding the "Howya gonna pay for it???" button for so long now that they haven't yet noticed that they're just punching themselves in the balls now.

And yes, something like this really could increase Trump's favorability rating a lot, especially with people who weren't already part of his fan club.

Munch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 17, 2020, 07:49:44 PM

pretty much, its an easy thing to manipulate when people are desperate.

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Munch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nRMBg5K4c

funny video, but watching a few of these videos of supplies going short, not just in the uk and america but all over the world. It really paints a picture of the kind of society we do live in today.
Theres a video on twitter of an elderly woman in the uk talking about how it was in the blitz and how things were rationed then, things were limited but everyone got an equal share and they survived. She says compared to the blitz, this is unbelievable how selfish people are being.
She also reminded me of what mum once told me, how newpapers were saved and cut into squares and hung up on string in the outhouse back in the day.

I'm keeping all my newspapers now. 

Munch

Also, our dear dear christian friends over in south korea.

https://nypost.com/2020/03/17/coronavirus-outbreak-among-south-korean-churchgoers-traced-to-saltwater-spray/

QuoteCoronavirus outbreak among South Korean churchgoers traced to saltwater spray

Dozens of worshipers at a South Korean church were infected with the coronavirus after a contaminated bottle was used to spray saltwater into their mouths in the belief it would help prevent the spread of the deadly bug, according to a report.

A church official at the River of Grace Community Church in Gyeonggi Province, south of Seoul, inserted the spray bottle into the mouths of the congregants â€" including the pastor and his wife â€" during prayers attended by dozens of followers early this month, according to the South China Morning Post.

“It’s been confirmed that they put the nozzle of the spray bottle inside the mouth of a follower who was later confirmed as a patient, before they did likewise for other followers as well, without disinfecting the sprayer,” local coronavirus task force chief Lee Hee-young said, according to the news site.

“This made it inevitable for the virus to spread,” he said. “They did so out of the false belief that saltwater kills the virus.”

The place of worship was eventually closed and all those who attended the prayer services were being tested for COVID-19.

On Monday, South Korea confirmed 74 new cases, bringing its total to 8,236, but the number of people released from care after making a full recovery has been surpassing the number of new infections.

“It is still too early to relax,” Prime Minister Chung Sye Kyun said. “The government will concentrate its efforts on preventing cluster infections.”

Darwinism in action.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2020, 09:11:19 PM
pretty much, its an easy thing to manipulate when people are desperate.

That is why now is the time to implement the Vatican led world wide theocratic dictatorship ;-)) ... now that Iran will go extinct.

This is a dog year.  Ready to run in circles yapping at your own tail?  Us cat people don't do that ;-))
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Munch on March 17, 2020, 09:16:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1nRMBg5K4c

funny video, but watching a few of these videos of supplies going short, not just in the uk and america but all over the world. It really paints a picture of the kind of society we do live in today.
Theres a video on twitter of an elderly woman in the uk talking about how it was in the blitz and how things were rationed then, things were limited but everyone got an equal share and they survived. She says compared to the blitz, this is unbelievable how selfish people are being.
She also reminded me of what mum once told me, how newpapers were saved and cut into squares and hung up on string in the outhouse back in the day.

I'm keeping all my newspapers now.

You are only 3 days away from nothing in the stores, if the trucks etc stop deliveries.  What?  You still have newspapers?  How are you going to clean your butt with your electronic social media?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Per the great Bubonic Plague in Florence Italy 670+ years ago ... how did Italians respond then?  A famous work of literature ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhN62gBRwZ0&list=PLPfEJa7n8C040vCKphp9XhJOu0I45Ofi_
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

John Heilemann: Today, @realdonaldtrump said: “I’ve always known this is a pandemic. I’ve felt that it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic ... I’ve always viewed it as serious.”

Really??? Let’s roll the tape.

https://youtu.be/ch7_t2Ri2Zg

Baruch

If Trump is an evil genius, I will support him.  Do-gooders who are morons, will only get you hurt.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

US Pandemic News:

"Coronavirus Spreads To All 50 States As 1st Case Reported In West Virginia" ... guess moonshine didn't disinfect ;-(

"Army will provide 5 million respirator masks & other equipment to states" ... this is all the military can do at this time.  The stockpile against germ warfare can be shared.  They cannot take care of infected people however, beyond military, military civilian and their family members.  Similarly with the VA.

"Spring-Breakers Pack Florida & Texas Beaches As Pandemic Threatens Societal Collapse" ... more proof that the youth vote is missing, and immature.

"Californians Calling Cops On Neighbors If They Hear Them Coughing" ... denounce all R and D people today.  The FEMA camps need filling.

"Washington Post Columnist Jennifer Rubin Says "There Will Be Less Democrat Deaths" Than Republican" .... won't matter when the Einsatzgruppen come for the MSM.

"More National Guard Troops Deployed In Georgia Than People Who've Tested Positive For Covid-19" ... this is an excuse to exercise the national bio-warfare plan ... except you got drafted to participate.  Practice for martial law.

"US Postpones April 15 Tax Deadline By 90 Days" ... I already paid mine ... damn!

"Like An Episode Of M*A*S*H: Hospitals Pitch Triage Tents, Prepare For Surge" ... military clinics are giving full triage screening to anyone arriving, patient or staff.  Taking my daughter to a medical appointment yesterday, at a civilian blood lab ... we were both screened the military way.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Non-US Pandemic News:

"Japan Olympics Official Tests Positive For COVID-19 As Training Camps Canceled Across Country" ... repeated protestations that the Tokyo Olympics won't be delayed, sound implausible now.

"US Army Halts Deployment Of Troops And Tanks To NATO's War Game Due To Pandemic Threat" ... no need to use kinetic action to destroy the EU (under cover of military exercise) ... just let their lame pandemic response to all the work.

"Hardliners Storm Popular Iran Shrine After It's Belatedly Shuttered Amid Outbreak" ... apparently they can't pray at home?

"German State TV 'Celebrates' Coronavirus For Killing Off Humans" ... Germ-men always do what they do best.

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"MARXISM IN ACTION AS WIKIPEDIA SEEKS TO SANITIZE SPANISH FLU ARTICLE" ... CIA acts again and please their Chinese masters.

All your Wikipedia articles belong to the Middle Kingdom now! - Emperor Xi
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

QuoteUS Postpones April 15 Tax Deadline By 90 Days

Thanks for posting that. I need to see how I can stop the automatic withdrawal I scheduled.

Baruch

Quote from: GSOgymrat on March 18, 2020, 09:32:51 AM
Thanks for posting that. I need to see how I can stop the automatic withdrawal I scheduled.

Check state tax code.  This is just Federal.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.