What is the real point the tech. has reached...

Started by SoldierofFortune, March 28, 2019, 05:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoldierofFortune

I think the tech. with which they can produce iphone10 had beed reached when they presented iphone1 to the market... But there is a time for everything.

Only God knows whatever tech. they have that they already have enhanced but they are in their deep cosmic rooms!

Baruch

Quote from: SoldierofFortune on March 28, 2019, 05:18:39 PM
I think the tech. with which they can produce iphone10 had beed reached when they presented iphone1 to the market... But there is a time for everything.

Only God knows whatever tech. they have that they already have enhanced but they are in their deep cosmic rooms!

Do you really want to have a better connection to all your friends in Ulan Bataar?  Already there is so much tech in smart phones they are an open sewer of security holes.  You couldn't do any of that with a rotary phone.  You had to actually have a court order, for the FBI to go wire tap you at the phone company.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

aitm

A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Baruch

Quote from: aitm on March 28, 2019, 08:23:53 PM
point was of this?

I think SOF is simply taken, by how awesome technical improvements have been over the last 20 years.  They are.  But humans were, and remain, the real problem.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.