News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
Richard Nixon said "I am not a crook" - but he was a lying crook.

Our only honest politician?

Of course he is corrupt.  People don't call it that if the corruption works in their favor though.  Obama's corruption hurt me.  He can burn in Hell.  What Trump did in NYC real estate, 10 years ago, didn't.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Great, now Trump wants to have his own private army! Yeah, that's just what America and the world needs.

QuotePresident Donald Trump is increasingly venting frustration to his national security team about the U.S. strategy in Afghanistan and showing renewed interest in a proposal by Blackwater founder Erik Prince to privatize the war, current and former senior administration officials said.

Prince's idea, which first surfaced last year during the president's Afghanistan strategy review, envisions replacing troops with private military contractors who would work for a special U.S. envoy for the war who would report directly to the president...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWwLZH77II

When war is profitable, war is perpetual.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Russians are falling from the sky the same way gringos were falling from the sky in The 3 Amigos:     

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCJMjLRe15k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C61Yba072lA

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 06:05:39 PM
Great, now Trump wants to have his own private army! Yeah, that's just what America and the world needs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGWwLZH77II

When war is profitable, war is perpetual.

Never heard of Blackwater ... which became Hillary's private army when she was Sec of State?

British History's Biggest Fibs With Lucy Worsley Episode 1; The Wars Of The Roses  ... on Youtube ...

Will Trump be the next King Richard III, to be lied about for the next 500 years?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

ferdmonger

It's time for the republicans to dust off that playbook.

Impeach Clinton for lying about an affair, but ignore the lying about an affair that affected an election.

Surely they will stand up and support their principles. 

Cavebear

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
Because you're not likely to see this anywhere else, I want to post it here, just so y'all will know about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUX1FyAq0A

THAT the Republicans' dirty little secret.  While Trump is keeping the public's eyes on his nonsense, his administration is busy doing outrageous things to profit business at the expense of the environment, research, and public interest.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

pr126

The seven stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome

QuoteDonald Trump's election in 2016 upset the Washington, D.C. apple cart â€" bigly!  Not only were his detractors, critics, and opponents adversely triggered by the stunning defeat of Hillary Clinton, but they continue to wallow miserably in the Seven Stages of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  And unlike the seven stages of grief, the ill effected show no signs of recovery or acceptance.

ferdmonger

There are no 'stages' involved in TDS.

It is a single step. 

One needs to clear the initial hurdle... it's all hyperbole after that.

Baruch

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 22, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

Impeach Clinton for lying about an affair, but ignore the lying about an affair that affected an election.

I would have been happy if the Republicans had made the Clintons disappear.  But they are too useful, as double agents.

Just like Republicans, Democrats have no principles .. other than winning by any means possible.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on August 23, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

These Demotards post videos ... just like you do.  Then complain about you.  Yes, Obama was an alien Muslim from Planet Bro.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: ferdmonger on August 22, 2018, 10:15:40 PM

They really don't care.  It's all about the hypocrisy.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on August 23, 2018, 09:40:42 AM
They really don't care.  It's all about the hypocrisy.

You are intolerant of hypocrisy?  That is dissing a protected D party voting group.  You must turn in your SJW membership card now!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

Quote from: pr126 on August 23, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

It's like arguing with a fundamentalist Christian. Even when reality is proving them explicitly wrong, they will just repeat over and over how right they are and passive-aggressively insist that it's everyone else who is delusional.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on August 23, 2018, 09:46:08 AM
It's like arguing with a fundamentalist Christian. Even when reality is proving them explicitly wrong, they will just repeat over and over how right they are and passive-aggressively insist that it's everyone else who is delusional.

Says the true believer in the Obama god and the Hillary god ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Latest from the Bloviating Orange: Impeach me and everyone's going to be poor.  Oh, and even though Cohen's a dirty liar, what he pled guilty to isn't even really a crime.  The Orange Disaster Area knows this because he watches TV.  And without him and his brain in charge, the economy will completely fall apart.

The hell with impeachment, I'm thinking Amendment 25 Section 4 again...

Oh, and regarding impeachment?  Pretty much it's just Republicans talking about it, usually to lie about Democrats planning to impeach the instant they have a majority.  Meanwhile, Pelosi took impeachment off the table (again), and the only Democrat running for Congress on an explicitly impeachment based platform lost their primary.

Methinks the GOP doth protest too much.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan