News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hydra009

Speaking of working (and colluding) with the worst people, the judge threw out the defamation lawsuit against Christopher Steele, the author of the famous Trumpâ€"Russia dossier.

fencerider

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 21, 2018, 08:31:20 PM
Good thing Trump has all the best people - I'd hate to see him with all the worst people!
yup instead of Trump screwing them they would be screwing him.

Pence is probably gloating about now.... thinking about it soon being his turn to screw the U.S.. After Trump being so crazy, it will probably take a little while for people to realize Pence is no angel.
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Baruch

Quote from: fencerider on August 21, 2018, 05:07:07 PM
Michael Cohen implicated Trump as a part of his criminal acts. The Constitution is clear. If the president is found guilty of a felony or a misdemeanor, Congress must impeach him. There is no choice for Congress what they will do. It requires that president to be impeached and removed from office.

Obama, George W, Clinton ... remember those criminals.  They have been shitting on your worthless Constitution for centuries now.

If you want to arrest criminals, put the Dems in FEMA camps (next to Republicans).

The 2016 election showed me, that most voters deserve the death penalty. (sarc)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on August 21, 2018, 08:42:46 PM
Speaking of working (and colluding) with the worst people, the judge threw out the defamation lawsuit against Christopher Steele, the author of the famous Trumpâ€"Russia dossier.

First we kill all the lawyers ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

fencerider

we dont need no FEMA camps. just put a fence around D.C. and call it the forbiden zone
"Do you believe in god?", is not a proper English sentence. Unless you believe that, "Do you believe in apple?", is a proper English sentence.

Draconic Aiur

Drumpf will never be impeached. His hold is too strong. Also the government is too corrupted and the Drumpf fan club is too stupid. The libertarians and others decide to wait it out for a new election that will never elect their third party candidates. Meanwhile the far left is still having a fit and their politicians are getting screwed by eachother. I woundn't be surprised if the party collapses on itself.

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on August 22, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
Let's see... Manafort goes down in flames, and Cohen implicates his former boss in a federal crime?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZFTUtbn1RU

Fuck popcorn, that deserves a martini.

The Trump is probably clutching at bricks trying to stay afloat.  And we should all toss him a few in support...  I have a cinder block I'll be glad to offer.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Hydra009

My favorites are the second and fourth ones.

#2 - "Sure, he plead guilty to arson and murder, but they didn't convict on the jaywalking charge!  WITCH HUNT!"

#4 - Remember when Trump said that he'd surround himself with "the best people"? LOL

*edit - for #1 I think he got a little confused on what constitutes a crime.  Senior moment.  It happens.  And the second sentence is a classic Trump whataboutism that you're just supposed to listen and believe.

Unbeliever

The trouble with all this is that the more desperate Trump gets the more dangerous he'll be. What he'll do is anybody's guess, but it won't be good for America.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Unbeliever

Because you're not likely to see this anywhere else, I want to post it here, just so y'all will know about it:

QuoteThe Trump administration unveiled their new environmental plans this week that would significantly roll back clean air protections that were put in place by President Obama. The EPA admits in their own assessments that their new plans will result in roughly 1,400 American deaths per year, but they seem fine with that if it helps the fossil fuel industry make a few more dollars each year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUX1FyAq0A
God Not Found

Hydra009

Yeah, these kind of life-and-death decisions are the things that should really doom this administration.  Instead we're talking about Stormy Daniels and some pee-pee tape.  :(

Also, whenever I hit the environmentalism gong, I always have to deal with blithering idiots who seem to think that making money and curbing pollution are mutually exclusive (asbestos - the perfect building material for the discerning real estate mogul) or envision the environment as if it were some sort of far-away, ultra-resistant thing that can take care of itself so we need not concern ourselves with it.

I've gotten really tired of having to basically say this:

Unbeliever

Richard Nixon said "I am not a crook" - but he was a lying crook.
God Not Found

GSOgymrat

Why Trump Supporters Believe He Is Not Corrupt

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/what-trumps-supporters-think-of-corruption/568147/

... Trump’s supporters say they care about corruption. During the campaign, they cheered his vow to “drain the swamp” in Washington, D.C. When Morning Consult asked Americans in May 2016 to explain why they disliked Hillary Clinton, the second most common answer was that she was “corrupt.” And yet, Trump supporters appear largely unfazed by the mounting evidence that Trump is the least ethical president in modern American history. When asked last month whether they considered Trump corrupt, only 14 percent of Republicans said yes. Even Cohen’s allegation is unlikely to change that.

The answer may lie in how Trump and his supporters define corruption. In a forthcoming book titled How Fascism Works, the Yale philosophy professor Jason Stanley makes an intriguing claim. “Corruption, to the fascist politician,” he suggests, “is really about the corruption of purity rather than of the law. Officially, the fascist politician’s denunciations of corruption sound like a denunciation of political corruption. But such talk is intended to evoke corruption in the sense of the usurpation of the traditional order.”

Fox’s decision to focus on the Iowa murder rather than Cohen’s guilty plea illustrates Stanley’s point. In the eyes of many Fox viewers, I suspect, the network isn’t ignoring corruption so much as highlighting the kind that really matters. When Trump instructed Cohen to pay off women with whom he’d had affairs, he may have been violating the law. But he was upholding traditional gender and class hierarchies. Since time immemorial, powerful men have been cheating on their wives and using their power to evade the consequences.

The Iowa murder, by contrast, signifies the inversionâ€"the corruptionâ€"of that “traditional order.” Throughout American history, few notions have been as sacrosanct as the belief that white women must be protected from nonwhite men. By allegedly murdering Tibbetts, Rivera did not merely violate the law. He did something more subversive: He violated America’s traditional racial and sexual norms.

Once you grasp that for Trump and many of his supporters, corruption means less the violation of law than the violation of established hierarchies, their behavior makes more sense. ...

Trump supporters don't mind that he lies and is corrupt because they consider him to be working in their best interests, doing bad deeds in pursuit of a greater good. "He may be a thug but he's our thug." I think the only way his supporters will turn against him is if he overtly betrays their values, such as advocating the use of federal funds to make abortion free and legal.

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on August 22, 2018, 02:05:54 PM
Because you're not likely to see this anywhere else, I want to post it here, just so y'all will know about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUX1FyAq0A

Less dead than from Obama's foreign policy!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.