Women's March Largest in U.S History

Started by Shiranu, January 22, 2017, 04:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

I don't believe that Putin is a communist today, either.  He may have had to talk the talk in the past however ;-)

Yes, Pr126 is old enough to be Archie Bunker ... but being in England, more like Andy Capp.  Agist much?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2017, 09:05:55 AM
Wasn't the point obvious?

Heres the thing, imagined oppression isn't real. Women in america protesting this shit, they make up and fantasize oppression because they want to imagine they live in a country thats like that, so they can feel special.

Jesus.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Quote from: Mermaid on January 24, 2017, 07:21:28 PM
Jesus.

no, jesus in his story was nailed to a cross and didn't complain about it much. Maybe not the best example to use. At least in the bible they could make up any shit they wanted and it was real in the context of its fantasy, where as privileged sjw's can only imagine what suffering is. 
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Mermaid

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2017, 08:02:55 PM
no, jesus in his story was nailed to a cross and didn't complain about it much. Maybe not the best example to use. At least in the bible they could make up any shit they wanted and it was real in the context of its fantasy, where as privileged sjw's can only imagine what suffering is. 
what a dick!
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Munch

Shiranu

Quote from: Mermaid on January 24, 2017, 09:02:46 PM
what a dick!

I've given up on him and Faith. I will play along when I am in the mood to argue, but they have come to some very hateful and just mean-spirited opinions that some random people on the internet will never talk them out of.

The biggest thing I fear is this attitude seeping more and more into "the real world".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 24, 2017, 09:57:41 PM
I've given up on him and Faith. I will play along when I am in the mood to argue, but they have come to some very hateful and just mean-spirited opinions that some random people on the internet will never talk them out of.

The biggest thing I fear is this attitude seeping more and more into "the real world".

People's self hate and paranoia are the real world.  The psychological world isn't unreal .. it is the only real people know.  When people are crazy, and they keep it inside, they kill themselves, and their coworkers all tell each other ... we never knew he was like that.  But when people externalize their crazy, you get politics or terrorists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

Linda Sarsour a sharia promoting, HAMAS, ISIS  supporting, woman organized the DC women's march.

The clueless women are agitated by communist and Islamist towards their demise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

PickelledEggs

Quote from: pr126 on January 24, 2017, 06:41:23 AM
Shiranu can't help himself. He is what he is, a totally indoctrinated ideologe.

And so are you. ... probably more so... so what is your point?

Atheon

Quote from: Munch on January 24, 2017, 04:16:41 PM
For all you could accuse trump of being, communist doesn't seem quite accurate
The communists were:

Authoritarians who did not tolerate opposition or criticism.
Opposed to freedom of speech, press, assembly, movement, etc.
Anti-minority and anti-gay.
Sexual purists.
Anti-environment.
Anti-immigrant.
Advocates of closed borders and closed society.
Pro-cult of personality.

Perhaps one of the few differences between the Commies and the Nazis were that the Nazis used religion as a mind control tool. So Trump is more like a Nazi.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

pr126

QuoteAuthoritarians who did not tolerate opposition or criticism.
That describes the "liberal" left very accurately. Projecting?

Those people calling themselves antifascist?
They are like the 1930 brown shirts using violence and intimidation to silence opposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJsmv-9ieo

Munch

Quote from: Shiranu on January 24, 2017, 09:57:41 PM

Or, hear this out, because it's objectionable to your own opinion, you can only interpret it as hateful? Nothing worse then an echo chamber in debates, including blanket statements.

pr126

Quote from: PickelledEggs on January 25, 2017, 12:54:32 AM
And so are you. ... probably more so... so what is your point?

Here is my point.
Western societies are infected with a mind virus that will result in their own destruction.

Baruch

Quote from: pr126 on January 25, 2017, 05:19:47 AM
Here is my point.
Western societies are infected with a mind virus that will result in their own destruction.

It is necessary for every society to die ... like any other living organism.  We will mourn, but life continues.  Think in terms of thousands of years, not minutes.  Get some perspective.  Aside from posting here, do you do anything for yourself to just be happy?  I hope so.  I know what old and bitter is like.  And the youngsters ... oy!  But we were like that once too.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

pr126

It looks like western societies are racing for the Darwin Award.

Look at any other cultures, groups, ethnicities.
Do the rubbish themselves like westerners do?
Do they have any collective guilt? Are they self hating at all? 
Do they keep apologizing for what they do, or done in the past?
And White Guilt. But don't look for guilt in any other ethnicities. It doesn't exist.

Why not?  Are they any better?

https://youtu.be/ygr_u6ys9YQ