Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Shiranu

"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Unbeliever

Could a coup really happen in the United States?

I think we've just had a bloodless, non-military coup d'état, but a full-blown military coup may come later, to quell the riots that are bound to come.

Keith Olbermann blasts ‘traitors’ protecting Trump: ‘We are the victims of a bloodless coup’

[edit]
oops, should've watched the above vid...
[/edit]
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

See ... that is the problem with fake editorials ... is it an editorial or just sarcasm?  Definitely if you make a cartoon about liberals, they will go all Muslim terrorist on you.  Obama never met an ISIS or AlQaida action he didn't like.  This started under Saint Reagan.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Baruch on December 16, 2016, 07:07:31 PM
  Definitely if you make a cartoon about liberals, they will go all Muslim terrorist on you. 

Uhhh - what?

:headscratch:
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on December 16, 2016, 07:12:22 PM
Uhhh - what?

:headscratch:

Neo-libs support the use of Jihadis against all enemies of the Saudi monarchy (who has the US as its lapdog).  So yes, if the target was non-neo-lib cartoonists, they wouldn't mind Charlie Hedbo assassinations.  They only dislike it when it is their cartoonists getting liquidated.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 17, 2016, 09:40:27 AM
Neo-libs support the use of Jihadis against all enemies of the Saudi monarchy (who has the US as its lapdog).  So yes, if the target was non-neo-lib cartoonists, they wouldn't mind Charlie Hedbo assassinations.  They only dislike it when it is their cartoonists getting liquidated.

Black is white.
War is peace.
The Saudis have the US as lapdogs...
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on December 26, 2016, 04:19:12 AM
Black is white.
War is peace.
The Saudis have the US as lapdogs...

Yes, you get it ... but not really, you only get sarcasm
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Jason Harvestdancer

Quote from: Atheon on December 05, 2016, 11:30:19 PM
They were all advocates of totalitarian rule and opponents of freedom and human rights, and thus were rightists.

So authoritarian is right wing?  That makes me one of this board's most radical left-wingers.
White privilege is being a lifelong racist, then being sent to the White House twice because your running mate is a minority.<br /><br />No Biden, no KKK, no Fascist USA!

chill98

sooo.. listening to alex jones today, there is much discussion of this topic.  David Knight brings up 1917 Espionage Act and how it was used against this film maker (note the film is lost).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spirit_of_'76_(1917_film)

Knight compares multiple instances of US government over-reach starting at 3:08:00 to about 3:20:00 if one wants to hear a bit more (not the end of Knights hour long segment).

http://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

I haven't looked into the guy who died in a car explosion yet (touched on in Knight segment) but here is  the wiki on him:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

Anyways in between the crazy callers and buy-my-juice plugs there were some interesting tidbits. 

Baruch

Mr Hastings car was a hybrid or an electric?  If so, it had a big bad lithium battery.  People don't want you to know, that lithium fires/short circuits are dangerous ... lithium is a crucial element in making H-bombs.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

chill98

Quote from: Baruch on December 28, 2016, 07:28:34 AM
Mr Hastings car was a hybrid or an electric?  If so, it had a big bad lithium battery.  People don't want you to know, that lithium fires/short circuits are dangerous ... lithium is a crucial element in making H-bombs.
The wiki says a mercedes c250 coupe but not the year.

Hastings last known article was posted to buzzfeed 10 days before he died:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mhastings/why-democrats-love-to-spy-on-americans?utm_term=.qnEezjEy#.sijG7jz1

Baruch

One airline tried to accidentally "self terrorize" with a big bad lithium battery on board.  Manufacturing/design defect, and they almost lost a whole plane of people.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on December 26, 2016, 07:51:13 AM
Yes, you get it ... but not really, you only get sarcasm

I understand deeper than you know.

Cavebear

Alex Jones is (according to Wikipedia) a conspiracy theorist.  Among his claims:  Faked Moon Landings.  That is enough to dismiss him without further discussion.