News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

What a bummer!

Started by JanuaryGirl, June 05, 2013, 12:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanuaryGirl

I had just joined a few weeks ago, had a wonderful welcome from many of you, then was unable to log back in before the boards apparently crashed. ..and now it's all gone!!  Waaahhh!  lol
Hi, I'm JGirl (for short) .... and I'm an Agnostic Atheist...
 haha..
apparently ppl think it's some kind of disease (to be rational about this matter) and so here I am!
Please don't "cure" me!  ;)
Can I be re-welcomed (look, ma, I made a word...) like before??   :P

the_antithesis

Why JGirl and not, eh... HGirl? Not enough HGirls around here.

Plu

Welcome aboard! I don't remember seeing you last time, but then I missed a bunch of posts when the whole thing went offline.

And don't worry, there's no cure for thinking critically ;)

AllPurposeAtheist

If i recall you failed to include nude photos of yourself last time.... Hmmmmm?  [-(
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

JanuaryGirl

Well,  anti_thesis, mostly cuz I couldn't think of a month that was either my birth month or at least a month that started with "h" (hahaha!) j/k of course!   :)  but I'm pretty sure you know that...
Unless....
hmm...

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "JanuaryGirl"Well,  anti_thesis, mostly cuz I couldn't think of a month that was either my birth month or at least a month that started with "h" (hahaha!) j/k of course!   :)  but I'm pretty sure you know that...
Unless....
hmm...
just include the photos and we'll believe anything you say.. I promise.  :-$

JanuaryGirl

Quote from: "Plu"And don't worry, there's no cure for thinking critically ;)
Hi, Plu, well, Thank...uh..
...well, anyway... :oops:

:wink: That's ok, I tend not to stand out..or at least I try not to..
~~~
Hence, AllPurpose, my *lack* of nekkid pics!!  But I may be able to "scare up" (heh heh, get it, scare up??) a plain vanilla pic eventually. .. if you all turn out to be as genuine as you seem... maybe.. but, I don't recommend you hold you  breath, most ppl look kinda funny blue...   :rolleyes:
~~~~
Thanks for the lovely welcome! Truly.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "JanuaryGirl"
Quote from: "Plu"And don't worry, there's no cure for thinking critically ;)
Hi, Plu, well, Thank...uh..
...well, anyway... :oops:

:wink: That's ok, I tend not to stand out..or at not to try to..
~~~
Hence, AllPurpose, my *lack* of nekkid pics!!  But I may be able to "scare up" (heh heh, get it, scare up??) a plain vanilla pic eventually. .. if you all turn out to be as genuine as you seem... maybe.. but, I don't recommend you hold you  breath, most ppl look kinda funny blue...   :rolleyes:
~~~~
Thanks for the lovely welcome! Truly.
I'm a genuine dirty ol pervert.. I'm a card carrying genuine dirty ol pervert.  8-)

JanuaryGirl

If I recall correctly there were some women glad to see another "girl" here... am I right in that? Or has senility set in really soon for me?  o.o

JanuaryGirl

That last post should NOT be interpreted to mean I'm not happy to meet you guys.. I just meant...well...wow, this really got away from me, didn't it?
(laughing at myself right now... join me?)

AllPurposeAtheist

I'll interpret it as impending nude photos for the enjoyment of the 'other gender'.. We don't get to many Miss January's in here so we'll take what we can get.  :-D

Plu

Don't worry about it. It can be scary to find yourself surrounded by all these people. That, or it's scary to be in the presence of our local pervert-squad.

One of the two. But yeah, there's a few women around and they're probably glad to see more. It's always good to see more people here but for some reason we don't get a lot of females visiting here.

AllPurposeAtheist

Quote from: "Plu"Don't worry about it. It can be scary to find yourself surrounded by all these people. That, or it's scary to be in the presence of our local pervert-squad.

One of the two. But yeah, there's a few women around and they're probably glad to see more. It's always good to see more people here but for some reason we don't get a lot of females visiting here.
Look at that.. "Mr Sensitive" trying to talk "reason" to you..   [-X

JanuaryGirl

AllPurpose, card carrying, huh?
Break it out! I wanna see it!

I seem to remember being asked for *my* papers last time... lol...  I remember some of that, now!  =)

JanuaryGirl

Quote from: "AllPurposeAtheist"I'll interpret it as impending nude photos for the enjoyment of the 'other gender'.. We don't get to many Miss January's in here so we'll take what we can get.  :-D

Ha! I totally canNOT live up to *that* sort of imagining... now you'll never see a pic! haha
Tell you what, you show me yours..(PIC, that is, get your mind outta the gutter ;)  ) and I'll (maybe. someday) show you mine.    ;)
How's that work??