Donald Trump: Its ok to grab women by the pussy if you're a star

Started by Nonsensei, October 08, 2016, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

That's not an opinion, CaveBear. That's a common place, mainstream propaganda.

What is this "a bit of democracy thrown in"? Keeping world structure in place? You are not perfect either? Is that the same sort of euphemism that defines atrocities, genocides and consequences of the whole war industry as 'we made some mistakes'? Irak? Go back sweety, go WWII kinda back.

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 03:09:52 AM
But in general, the US seeks world peace for trade and the improvement of worldwide living standards.

Oy vey...

QuoteLet's see Russia and China claim THAT!

Yeah claim that. That's what US does. It CLAIMS that. It also claims freedom. The only thing that really goes around in the US is 'talking' and 'expressing' the claim of freedom, freedom of speech, secularism, democracy, freedom of religion...etc.

Have you ever seen any other country that actually have bit of those claims established, really functioning making that much of a propaganda of them? No you haven't. Nobody heard Denmark screaming propaganda off on how secular, free and democratic it is. Or Netherlands. Or Sweeden. Or Norway.

Neither Russia, nor China is a 200 years old vast space divided in to geometric shapes living on clouds with their people living a fantasy identity of gods on earth. They are ancient cultures with thousands of years of conflict, history and culture. That sort of propaganda you think means something as in 'we' doesn't work in there -actually doesn't work anywhere on the globe- people would laugh their asses off so badly, anyone who comes up with it would look like a clown can't even throw a pie. People are not naive or ignorant enough to believe in such claims and those kind of bullshit was abondoned looong time ago.

American propaganda you reflect here is something designed for Americans. Mostly Americans are that ignorant, naive and dumbed down, because they are that isolated and this is how American culture works in the first place. Without that dumbed down culture you cannot have Irak and Afghanistan or any other similar 'projects' imposed by the US governments.

If you think any state or government -including your own- works for the good of their people, let alone the world, you are either genuinely ignorant or just choose to live in bliss because real world is painful. Because that is called trying to fix reality. Attempts of deifying gravity yielded better results.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Defying gravity ... but Joe used to try to deify Einstein, which could be one way of deifying gravity ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on October 26, 2016, 07:25:57 AM
Defying gravity ... but Joe used to try to deify Einstein, which could be one way of deifying gravity ;-)

We did in a way. We 'exploited' it. Without playing with gravity you don't have air travel. ;)
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 26, 2016, 05:12:44 AM
That's not an opinion, CaveBear. That's a common place, mainstream propaganda.

What is this "a bit of democracy thrown in"? Keeping world structure in place? You are not perfect either? Is that the same sort of euphemism that defines atrocities, genocides and consequences of the whole war industry as 'we made some mistakes'? Irak? Go back sweety, go WWII kinda back.

Oy vey...

Yeah claim that. That's what US does. It CLAIMS that. It also claims freedom. The only thing that really goes around in the US is 'talking' and 'expressing' the claim of freedom, freedom of speech, secularism, democracy, freedom of religion...etc.

Have you ever seen any other country that actually have bit of those claims established, really functioning making that much of a propaganda of them? No you haven't. Nobody heard Denmark screaming propaganda off on how secular, free and democratic it is. Or Netherlands. Or Sweeden. Or Norway.

Neither Russia, nor China is a 200 years old vast space divided in to geometric shapes living on clouds with their people living a fantasy identity of gods on earth. They are ancient cultures with thousands of years of conflict, history and culture. That sort of propaganda you think means something as in 'we' doesn't work in there -actually doesn't work anywhere on the globe- people would laugh their asses off so badly, anyone who comes up with it would look like a clown can't even throw a pie. People are not naive or ignorant enough to believe in such claims and those kind of bullshit was abondoned looong time ago.

American propaganda you reflect here is something designed for Americans. Mostly Americans are that ignorant, naive and dumbed down, because they are that isolated and this is how American culture works in the first place. Without that dumbed down culture you cannot have Irak and Afghanistan or any other similar 'projects' imposed by the US governments.

If you think any state or government -including your own- works for the good of their people, let alone the world, you are either genuinely ignorant or just choose to live in bliss because real world is painful. Because that is called trying to fix reality. Attempts of deifying gravity yielded better results.

Really got a mad on, huh?

OK, both Russia and China are older than the US and they still both SUCK as places to live.

We attacked Afghanistan because people there attacked US.

Iraq was a huge mistake.  Even a democracy can get crazy angry sometimes, and we did.

WWII?  We helped The Soviets with resources, weapons, and intelligence all through the war.  Kept Britain alive with food and supplies at great cost of ships and sailors, and armies.  And we helped rebuild Europe (Germany included) afterwards. 

Did you slightly fail your world history classes?

After the war, we sent food, supplies and educators all over the undeveloped world to try to help them catch of to the developed world.  Does "Peace Corp" ring any bells?  Dose "CARE remind you of anything?  Remember Hospital ship HOPE that provided medical care everywhere it travelled?  There was more (casually mentioning the Berlin Airlift). 

We tried to help the world, at at great expense.  Our national debt would be half what it is today if not for such humanitarian ventures. 

WE SHARED WHAT WE HAD!  And we still do.  If it wasn't for our efforts, Israel would still be at war with Egypt and all the Middle East, and there would be constant wars between them.  Pakistan and parts of India would be nuclear dead zones.  More people in Bangladesh would be drowned, and Africa would be worse than it is.

Not everything has gone right.  No nation can guess every reaction to an action.  But if you want to blame us for TRYING, just imagine how the world would be if we had just gone back to isolationism after WWII. 

The Soviet Union would have most of Continental Europe, all of SE Asia would be communist under the Chinese, and all the Middle East would be either Iraqi and Iranian with most of the world's oil.

Is that what you wish?

Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

drunkenshoe

Holly fucking Carlin, another one with 'we' and 'history classes' out of Hollywood movies running with a flag in hand. Myeh how old are you? 19? 24? (I don't get a mad on that's me talking normally which you saw several times so far, it is just a bit annoying when it happens to you.)

Between the world vision you represent and Baruch's mad evil fantasies, I'll take the old jew every time. He is a shinning beacon of hope of independent thinking and perceptiveness compared to the jingoist mainstream bullshit you kids spurt at every opportunity, even when he is 'babbling incoherently'.

I am getting old for this bullshit. History classes. LOL

Cavebear

I'm  66, white male, and former hippie, if that helps any.  Majored in Political Science and minored in History.  I have some idea what I'm talking about.  ;)

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 10:20:55 AM
I'm  66, white male, and former hippie, if that helps any.  Majored in Political Science and minored in History.  I have some idea what I'm talking about.  ;)

Nobody -does not matter where they live- who owns up to any government policies as 'we' as if they have any power or choice to determine it and cherry pick some to paint as 'mistakes' and some as 'sharing' of the same shit have an idea what they are talking about, sweety. It is really besides the point what they majored in as far as building a world vision go.

See, I'm a hooker. I haven't even finished high school, but I have much realistic uderstanding of world politics and have a better historical perspective than a white, middle class, ex hippie joe like you. ;)

Cavebear

I think we have a right to die when we want to.  We are not properties of the State.  Does that influence you?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 10:48:47 AM
I think we have a right to die when we want to.  We are not properties of the State.  Does that influence you?

Definitely agreed. But we are a resource for states and governments doesn't matter how you look. I am a 'private' worker, so it is a bit different for me.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 26, 2016, 10:59:30 AM
Definitely agreed. But we are a resource for states and governments doesn't matter how you look. I am a 'private' worker, so it is a bit different for me.

We are NOT "Resources" .  We are individuals.  The State exists for US!

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 11:53:15 AM

Sure, we are individuals. But I don't agree with you.

Anyway, I was messing with you. But I am not in the mood anymore. Having a bad day. I am a translator, not a sex worker.

Cavebear

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 26, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Anyway, I was messing with you. But I am not in the mood anymore. Having a bad day. I am translator, not a sex worker.

So what do you disagree with?

drunkenshoe

Shiranu

Quote from: Cavebear on October 26, 2016, 11:53:15 AM

In ideology only. In practical terms the civilian is and has been since the nation state arose a "symbiotic" to the state; it provides stability and order, we provide the muscle and production. But ultimately a person's worth to the state is how much utility they can get out of you.

In a utopia that balance of power is pretty even and "the state" realises that relationship, but over time the two grow further apart until politicians and civilians become almost two different breeds of human with little similarly and the only use they have for each other is, "what can you do for me?".
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 26, 2016, 02:51:43 PM

Anyway, I was messing with you. But I am not in the mood anymore. Having a bad day. I am a translator, not a sex worker.

Sure you are .... making out with foreign words ;-)

My incoherent babbling is pure gold ;-))

While I do prefer living in the US, I am aware that not everyone has it as good as I do, and part of the reason is ... This Is America, Damn It!

But I will not despise other cultures either, however odd they may be (Aztecs).  Materialism is a reason for non-Americans to come here, same as to Europe ... but take that away, and they will stay away ... they don't love us or our culture, they love our precious (insert picture of Golum).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.