News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muslims Want Their Own State in Norway

Started by stromboli, June 04, 2013, 08:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NitzWalsh

Throw them out. Born in Norway or not, if they want their own country they can go to the middle east and throw something together there.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
~ Arthur C. Clarke

Valigarmander

Let them have Greenland. In fact, why not fly them there and drop them off? Right in the middle? And leave them there?

_Xenu_

Quote from: "Valigarmander"Let them have Greenland. In fact, why not fly them there and drop them off? Right in the middle? And leave them there?
I hear someone needs volunteers for a one way trip to Mars...
Click this link once a day to feed shelter animals. Its free.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/home

the_antithesis

Let them have that island directly north of Greenland.

Plu

Quote from: "Valigarmander"Let them have Greenland. In fact, why not fly them there and drop them off? Right in the middle? And leave them there?

I think this would solve the problem quite well. These guys are probably too dumb to understand why practicaly nobody lives in Greenland right now.

Hell, they probably don't even know that it isn't exactly "green".

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "the_antithesis"that island directly north of Greenland.
Let them have that island directly north of Greenland.

Ha.  =D>
lol, marquee. HTML ROOLZ!

Jason78

Quote from: "_Xenu_"I hear someone needs volunteers for a one way trip to Mars...

Have we got enough fuel to get them all there?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Jason78"
Quote from: "_Xenu_"I hear someone needs volunteers for a one way trip to Mars...

Well, getting them half way there is just as good.

Plu

Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"
Quote from: "Jason78"

I consider getting them about 1500ft off the ground to be enough. Everything beyond that is a bonus.

Fidel_Castronaut

Quote from: "Plu"
Quote from: "Fidel_Castronaut"
Quote from: "Jason78"Have we got enough fuel to get them all there?

I consider getting them about 1500ft off the ground to be enough. Everything beyond that is a bonus.

You make a compelling point!

La Dolce Vita

The "Greenland" they are referring to is a district in Oslo that many consider "muslim" due to the high amount of muslims living there.

Also, this "news" is almost one year old. It happened last summer and barely got media coverage, as it was not taken seriously. Nothing came of it. Norwegian muslims laughed it off as a silly joke.

Shiranu

Quote from: "La Dolce Vita"The "Greenland" they are referring to is a district in Oslo that many consider "muslim" due to the high amount of muslims living there.

Also, this "news" is almost one year old. It happened last summer and barely got media coverage, as it was not taken seriously. Nothing came of it. Norwegian muslims laughed it off as a silly joke.

But... but... this set a slippery slope and precedent :(.
"A little science distances you from God, but a lot of science brings you nearer to Him." - Louis Pasteur

missingnocchi

Quote from: "La Dolce Vita"The "Greenland" they are referring to is a district in Oslo that many consider "muslim" due to the high amount of muslims living there.

That makes way more sense
What's a "Leppo?"

the_antithesis

Quote from: "drunkenshoe"How stupid do you get? Keep dreaming you morons.

I keep dreaming of morons.

Minimalist

QuoteGreenland is Danish... This is like asking America for the British Virgin Islands.

http://youtu.be/JXdM8fkup4Q

I can hear them now!
The Christian church, in its attitude toward science, shows the mind of a more or less enlightened man of the Thirteenth Century. It no longer believes that the earth is flat, but it is still convinced that prayer can cure after medicine fails.

-- H. L. Mencken