News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on October 22, 2016, 01:30:19 AM
Football?  Oh, that.  Wake me when the Browns go to the Superbowl.

(prepares to sleep for a very long time...)

Wake me when the Washington team gets there, LOL!
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: trdsf on October 22, 2016, 01:30:19 AM
Football?  Oh, that.  Wake me when the Browns go to the Superbowl.

(prepares to sleep for a very long time...)
Rip van winkle???
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

trdsf

"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Are you more maybe thinking of the Cubs and the World Series?

aitm

IT pains me to mention that both Michigan and New England won again…….One more week to lord over you…..LOLOLOLL bitches…….
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

PopeyesPappy

and you're still just number 2...
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

aitm

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 23, 2016, 08:39:43 PM
and you're still just number 2...
I don't think were a top 5 team. By the end of the year, if we win them all, then maybe.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

AllPurposeAtheist

Bengals beat the Browns, no big deal, but the catch AJ Green made in the game counts as a super bowl win all by itself. https://youtu.be/oS4Z6LEryvk
I'd trade winning games all day if I got to see those types of catches 3 times every game..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Cavebear

University of Maryland - The best mediocre football team in The Big 10!

drunkenshoe

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

AllPurposeAtheist

Bengals and Deadskins tied in London in overtime.. Gee you Brits get to watch all our lousy teams play terrible.. Next were the going to start an expansion election in  London..  You get Trump..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

aitm

I am almost embarrassed to keep repeating myself but………Michigan and Pats win again…suffer bitches…I know I know,,,but think how much you will enjoy laughing at me when we lose….LOLOLOL…like that will happen…

CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON……..

Cavebear

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 30, 2016, 01:58:46 PM
Bengals and Deadskins tied in London in overtime.. Gee you Brits get to watch all our lousy teams play terrible.. Next were the going to start an expansion election in  London..  You get Trump..

Any day when the Deadskins don't actually LOSE is a good day!  ;)

aitm

In early cause New England has a bye week, but Meeecheegan stomped pour Maryland, I won't post the score out of respect but we still unbeaten……..

bitches.

Cavebear

If the Deadskins beat the Cowkids  once a year, it is GOOD!