News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

FOOTBALL SEASON BITCHES!!

Started by aitm, September 04, 2016, 10:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopeyesPappy

Anybody see Clemson linebacker Ben Boulware put Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson in a rear naked choke during the game last night? The refs apparently didn't so there was no penalty, but everyone watching the game on TV did. IMO behavior like this goes beyond poor sportsmanship verging on the realm of criminal. It's the kind of thing the NCAA should impose penalties for after the game. A couple of weeks sitting out the game might discourage this type of behavior in the future.
Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: aitm on September 25, 2016, 08:32:05 PM
we will hold you to that.

He keeps saying things like that but then he didn't even thank me for the naked pics I have sent. Rude.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Solomon Zorn

Colts blew it in front of the Brits. Wasn't Luck's fault. He threw well enough, but there were a lot of dropped passes, and the offensive line let him get sacked repeatedly. Plus half the defensive starters are injured.
:sob:

Andrew Luck grew up in London, by the way
If God Exists, Why Does He Pretend Not to Exist?
Poetry and Proverbs of the Uneducated Hick

http://www.solomonzorn.com

aitm

Quote from: drunkenshoe on October 02, 2016, 09:46:38 AM
He keeps saying things like that but then he didn't even thank me for the naked pics I have sent. Rude.

Naked pics of Rosanne Barr not only do not count but subtract valid points from the scant pics you have sent of the sea with some gal in the sunlight pretending to do yoga. Really Shoe……I am highly disappointed. I mean after the pics I sent you of me…..sheesh…..
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Michigan won,,though not pretty, certainly not a top 10 team. Pats got whipped behind a rookie QB…it's okay though…TB12 is back now…life goes on.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

aitm

Oh yeah.....Michigan 78-0 over some other team whom I will not even bother to mention. Brady is back. Pats win easy. I shall enjoy at least one more week of lording it over you losers.

PopeyesPappy

and Carolina is off to a 1-4 start. Who saw that one coming?

Cavebear

Oh OK, I'll throw a post in for The Washington Redskins and Univ of MD in Big 10..  Not that I actually care much.  What's the logic in being a Homie?
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Mike Cl

Quote from: Cavebear on October 11, 2016, 05:48:52 PM
Oh OK, I'll throw a post in for The Washington Redskins and Univ of MD in Big 10..  Not that I actually care much.  What's the logic in being a Homie?
Logic??? :))  None that I see.  After all, fan is short for fanatic.  I am a Yankees fan (atic) and have been for most of my life.  I am from Oregon and have never been to Yankee Stadium.  But I root for them in every game.  No logic there.    I think I like sports because logic does not usually apply.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Cavebear

LOL!  I started following the Yankees in 1961 when they fell into the worst seasons of the franchise history.  Then I got moved to a Baltimore suburb and I HATED the Orioles.  My definition of a good baseball year was when the Yankees did better than the Orioles.  Never been a good "Homie".

Then moved near Washingtom DC the year the team left towm.  Life is cruel!  Could be a "homie" even when I wanted to be.

So, I've been thrilled with the Washington Nationals for 11 years.  They lost the playoffs agai, but they get better every year.  One day...  LOL!

And the Washington football team is doing well (I don't like the name).  4 wins in a row.  Maybe they have something going in the middle of the league and ca be exciting.

Maybe I will finally become a "Homie".  ;)

PopeyesPappy

and last year's 15 and 1 NFC champions the Carolina Panthers fall to 1 and 5 so far this year. 2015 MVP Cam Newton was in as bad a mood at the post game press conference after their most recent loss as he was after losing to the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Roll Tide! BTW... 

aitm

Aaron Rogers looks lost. Even though his numbers still are better than 60% of the QB. Maybe its because he has to use balls with the legal weight now, (he liked his over pressure)

Pats won again. The big triangle of death comes for you...Brady, Gronk, Bennett.

Baruch

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 19, 2016, 12:09:19 PM
and last year's 15 and 1 NFC champions the Carolina Panthers fall to 1 and 5 so far this year. 2015 MVP Cam Newton was in as bad a mood at the post game press conference after their most recent loss as he was after losing to the Broncos in the Super Bowl.

Roll Tide! BTW...

It seems they all want to gang up on Cam, and give him enough injuries to shorten his career.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: aitm on October 19, 2016, 12:51:23 PM
Aaron Rogers looks lost. Even though his numbers still are better than 60% of the QB. Maybe its because he has to use balls with the legal weight now, (he liked his over pressure)

Pats won again. The big triangle of death comes for you...Brady, Gronk, Bennett.

They won't last forever.  Then it will be other team's turn.    Not even specifying my local one.  LOL!

trdsf

Football?  Oh, that.  Wake me when the Browns go to the Superbowl.

(prepares to sleep for a very long time...)
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan