What's Happening to Trump's Campaign?

Started by SGOS, August 30, 2016, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trdsf

I will not be surprised if some day (and hopefully before the Electoral College meets next month) it's revealed that Russia was hacking our voting machines.

Funny how fast "The elections are rigged!" became "open and fair election".  That fucking asshole is NOT my president, and I will give him all the respect and support his party gave President Obama for the last eight years.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

Quote from: trdsf on November 11, 2016, 07:42:29 PM
I will not be surprised if some day (and hopefully before the Electoral College meets next month) it's revealed that Russia was hacking our voting machines.

Funny how fast "The elections are rigged!" became "open and fair election".  That fucking asshole is NOT my president, and I will give him all the respect and support his party gave President Obama for the last eight years.

So you are also opting for the Liberal version of Strom Thurmond?  This is why the US should force the metro areas outside of the US boundary ... would take a bit of gerrymandering though ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on November 11, 2016, 07:42:29 PM

Tge voting machines can't be hacked.  They are "air-gapped".  Meaning they are connected to the internet.  Mine weren't even computers.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!