News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by smorg, June 02, 2013, 07:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smorg

Hi,

I was brought up a Christian, went to a Church of England school as well as Sunday school. Fortunately saw the error of my ways...

Now my 'god' is Life, The Universe, Reality, whatever is real.

I'm here to explore and eviscerate any old beliefs I have hanging around that are plainly stupid, or maybe that I haven't yet seen are plainly stupid!

WitchSabrina

Welcome Smorg.  Pull up a chair and make your comfy.  You'll find good folks here.  

(ps the site is going through a transference just now........but hopefully that won't affect you)

be well
I am currently experiencing life at several WTFs per hour.

stromboli

Welcome. In a bit of turmoil right now. But stick around, hopefully it'll work out.

Solitary

:-D  Welcome aboard Smorg! Bill
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

stromboli

Resisting temptation to write Smorg on the board as smorgasbord...... resisting.........

Colanth

Quote from: "stromboli"Resisting temptation to write Smorg on the board as smorgasbord...... resisting.........
Groaning.
Afflicting the comfortable for 70 years.
Science builds skyscrapers, faith flies planes into them.

Sal1981

The word "smorg", for some reason that reminds me of "smeg" from Red Dwarf.

RaptorRed

How about "Smaug" the dragon from the Lord of the Rings (that's what I was thinking, anyway!  :lol: ).
\"There\'s only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that\'s your own self.\" ~ Aldous Huxley

\"It will be the proud boast of woman that she never contributed a line to the Bible.\" ~ George Foote

stromboli

Holy shit. Guy's made 1 post and we've fragged his name 3 times. I am so ashamed.  :oops:

mohsinj677

[-X  This post is so great  =D>  =D>
{{{{ MOHSIN }}}}}

stromboli

Quote from: "mohsinj677"[-X  This post is so great  =D>  =D>

Welcome yourself. Do an intro. And don't hit the "submit" button twice.  [-X

Mister Agenda

Welcome, smorg.

I'm pretty sure that's the first time I ever said that.
Atheists are not anti-Christian. They are anti-stupid.--WitchSabrina

missingnocchi

Come back to us smorg. We miss you.
What's a "Leppo?"