World Will End July 29th. You Have been Warned.

Started by stromboli, July 14, 2016, 01:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Cavebear on October 31, 2016, 12:05:18 PM
Is that for real?  I never saw the movie.
The planet was a moon of a gas giant a good ways away, so "no".
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

drunkenshoe

If you google "orgasmic tree", this comes up as the first pic:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

doorknob

I've never understood why men want stupid women. Is it to make your self feel better that or you are so ugly you have to trick the girl into having sex with you?

But that seems illogical to me because looking at it scientifically wouldn't you want any possible children to be intelligent and good looking? I don't understand why ugly and stupid people keep reproducing. In theory they should die out.

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: doorknob on October 31, 2016, 05:10:28 PMI don't understand why ugly and stupid people keep reproducing. In theory they should die out.
Where do we get baby warthogs from?
PZ Myers

doorknob

At least warthogs are eatable. We can't eat the ugly and stupid (humans).
At least they didn't like it too much when Jeffery Dommer did it.

Baruch

Quote from: doorknob on October 31, 2016, 05:10:28 PM
I've never understood why men want stupid women. Is it to make your self feel better that or you are so ugly you have to trick the girl into having sex with you?

But that seems illogical to me because looking at it scientifically wouldn't you want any possible children to be intelligent and good looking? I don't understand why ugly and stupid people keep reproducing. In theory they should die out.

Why do women prefer stupid men? ... those meat palaces with an inverse IQ like Arnold?  If women weren't stupid, there would be no reproduction.  Fortunately for their lebido, there are plenty of stupid men ... who can help perpetuate the "stupid".  The Tragedy of the Commons works in genetics too.  There will always be more poor people and more stupid people, who are not always the same individuals of course.

If you are so scientific ... then go to a sperm bank where Nobel Prize winners contribute ... either to donate or receive.  If you want to donate, and you don't have a Nobel Prize ... then you are stupid.  Or just go to a Mensa orgy and take your chances.

And you are assuming that pretty and intelligent are pro-survival ... this is wrong too ... boy birds are a distraction target to protect the girl birds and the nest.  In a race with a bear, I don't have to outrun Johnny Weismuller ... I only have to outrun you ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

PopeyesPappy

You say that like you don't believe women fuck good looking but stupid men.

Save a life. Adopt a Greyhound.

doorknob

I know women fuck stupid men. And ugly men too. The number of good looking men is disproportionate to good look women IMO.

But yeah if you're gonna go for some one stupid then they'd at least better be good looking or rich.

doorknob

Quote from: PopeyesPappy on October 31, 2016, 07:15:21 PM
You say that like you don't believe women fuck good looking but stupid men.

Yes that may be so but a lot more women will say they want an intelligent man. Primarily because the supply of good looking idiots is low.

As for myself I don't like what normal people call good looking any way. I like really pretty men, not the beef cakes. I like nerdy hot and intelligence over looks any day.

Blackleaf

Who wants stupid women? They're no good for conversation.
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Baruch

Quote from: Blackleaf on November 01, 2016, 12:01:01 AM
Who wants stupid women? They're no good for conversation.

Why would I want to converse with her?  I can meet the guys at the bar after work and do that. (this was satire, don't hit me)

My wife was very intelligent, and we didn't converse either.  We had better things to do ;-)

To a woman, all men are stupid ... so being a woman seeking intelligent men, must be meta meta contradictory.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

Quote from: doorknob on October 31, 2016, 10:07:03 PM
I know women fuck stupid men. And ugly men too. The number of good looking men is disproportionate to good look women IMO.

But yeah if you're gonna go for some one stupid then they'd at least better be good looking or rich.

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs ... rich men first, handsome men second, smart men third (they are working up the pyramid, so don't get offended, smart guys).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

doorknob

Quote from: Baruch on November 01, 2016, 07:31:17 AM
Why would I want to converse with her?  I can meet the guys at the bar after work and do that. (this was satire, don't hit me)

My wife was very intelligent, and we didn't converse either.  We had better things to do ;-)

To a woman, all men are stupid ... so being a woman seeking intelligent men, must be meta meta contradictory.

Now, now being a woman I can honestly say I don't think of men as stupid. They are just simple creatures, which is good because if we were both complex we might kill each other.

I think the top two things men require to be happy are food and sex. F maslow.

Baruch

Women have greater complexity, but also more frequent breakdowns ;-(
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.