Trump Has Bachmann And Falwell for Advisors- Dumb And Dumber III

Started by stromboli, June 22, 2016, 08:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

widdershins

Quote from: Baruch on June 22, 2016, 07:59:11 PM
Barbara Bush, daughter of Shrub, has come out in favor of Planned Parenthood ;-)
Every once in a while one of them (Republicans in general) has an intelligent thought.  Unfortunately these days being "reasonable" is a political death sentence in the Republican party.
This sentence is a lie...

stromboli

The fact that the Repubs blew off the gun control legislation ought to speak volumes to their constituents, but probably won't.Their people are too busy shaking their AR-15s in the air and screaming "cold dead hands!!!" rhetoric. We'll see, but at this point Hillary is looking much better than The Donald presidentially speaking.

widdershins

Quote from: stromboli on June 23, 2016, 03:44:23 PM
The fact that the Repubs blew off the gun control legislation ought to speak volumes to their constituents, but probably won't.Their people are too busy shaking their AR-15s in the air and screaming "cold dead hands!!!" rhetoric. We'll see, but at this point Hillary is looking much better than The Donald presidentially speaking.
A rock in an old gym sock is looking better, presidentially speaking, than The Donald.
This sentence is a lie...

Baruch

Quote from: stromboli on June 23, 2016, 03:44:23 PM

An online store claims to have sold 30,000 AR-15s in the weeks after Orlando.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

stromboli

Quote from: Baruch on June 23, 2016, 06:23:55 PM
An online store claims to have sold 30,000 AR-15s in the weeks after Orlando.

And I am not surprised. I live within 5 miles of an Impact Guns and occasionally drive by, and see some damn good prices on ARs. Apparently Colt over produced, lost their government contract and suddenly swarms of ARs are available. And that is not a good thing. Firearms of any sort in the hands of paranoid, racist and homophobic people is a bad idea.

I've owned an AR and I wouldn't want to be looking at the business end. I personally could empty a 20 shot clip in about 3 seconds. Semi auto fire is only marginally slower than full automatic. And they have an effective range of + or - 150 yards. I could hit a human target reliably at that range with no scope. With a scope you could add a hundred yards.