News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Muhammad and Terror

Started by pr126, June 16, 2016, 09:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: marom1963 on June 24, 2016, 05:50:14 AM
So, hate the messenger - what can I say?I've been diplomatic to say the least in posting the views I've heard from Austrians in general. From what I understand, speaking out against the migrants can get one in trouble for hate speech in many places in Europe; otherwise, the volume of objection would be ratcheted way up, especially Germany. This is what I have heard. Am I there? No. Do I know otherwise? No. I'm just giving the other side of it - as it was given to me.

I don't hate you. On the contrary. My snap was due to your first post that gave the impression that these people had some legitimate grounds within a moderate thought rather than the typical genocidal extreme right wingers. I have no pity for right wing of any kind, esp. high class. Nothin will affect any of them anywhere in the world. It will affect teh people. Real ones.

Yes, EU is far more politically correct about certain issues than compared to US. And the states are not as powerful over their own as it is in the US.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

reasonist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 23, 2016, 01:38:48 PM
I'm curious about something, in human population a generation is what 20 to 30 years range? France is 66 milion and muslims are what 4 million?

What is this fertility rate -and human growth rate,lol, considering voting requires a certain age- that will make muslims the majority vote in 60 years in France?

Accordig to eurostat's page France seems to have the highest fertility rate in Europe. I am guessing it is not caused by a few million muslims alone,lol.

So how will this happen? Mitosis?

A birthrate of 8.1 compared to 1.36. And I thought this to be simple math. Apparently not.

I understand your motivation of painting a rosy picture of the EU, far removed from reality. Turkey wants to be a member of the EU and get rid of as many refugees as possible. I truly hope the EU will not let Turkey in. Visa requirement stays and Erdogan can fuck himself in the ear. This idiot calls members of parliament in Germany of turkish descent 'having tainted blood'. I thought that line of thinking died in 1945 but this autocrat keeps this bullshit alive and well. Suing a German comedian for making fun of him is another sign of a humorless blow hard.
But naturally Turkey wants to ship immigrants to the EU. They are a burden to the economy, which is already strained. 11% unemployment vs. 6% in Germany.

Your rhetoric of a right wing agenda from posters here is a moot point. I was a Marxist for many years and still am on the left fringes of politics. What I can't stand is bullshit superstition (religion) taking over secular and free societies. Malmo Sweden is a prime example of that. Other cities as well. Malmo is already 50% Muslim. Half the city is a no go zone for police and fire crews. If they dare to enter, they are assaulted and pelted with rocks or spat at. That's how grateful they are for letting them into the country, giving them housing and welfare and schooling for their brood.
I don't have to be politically correct and can call the whole situation for what it is: a slow and steady change to a theocracy under sharia. You can deny that all you want, it won't change the reality of it.
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities
Voltaire

drunkenshoe

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 10:09:04 AM
A birthrate of 8.1 compared to 1.36. And I thought this to be simple math. Apparently not.

I get the math. That's not my problem.

QuoteI understand your motivation of painting a rosy picture of the EU, far removed from reality.

LOL I am drawing the darkest picture, what rosy? I am saying from the beginning that EU actually has never lived in that rosy picture they thought they live in.

QuoteTurkey wants to be a member of the EU and get rid of as many refugees as possible. I truly hope the EU will not let Turkey in.

See, this is a very good example that you don't know the first thing about EU politics 101.

Turkey-EU relationship has never been a real one and never even taken seriously by either side. It's a process started to westernise Turkey as it is a muslim country, a margrave country at the gate. Nothing else.

What's more, 65 % of the population wants the membership deal to be drawn back. But you don't even hear bout this, because you are only reading yourselves up there. you don't know anything about the rest of the world and living in a delusion.

QuoteVisa requirement stays and Erdogan can fuck himself in the ear.

We'd appreciate madly, if you did that for us.

QuoteThis idiot calls members of parliament in Germany of turkish descent 'having tainted blood'. I thought that line of thinking died in 1945 but this autocrat keeps this bullshit alive and well. Suing a German comedian for making fun of him is another sign of a humorless blow hard.

And? He is a religious dictator. What do you expect him to do, write a love poem to comedian? You started to make no sense.

QuoteBut naturally Turkey wants to ship immigrants to the EU. They are a burden to the economy, which is already strained. 11% unemployment vs. 6% in Germany.

They can do a lot worse. That's what Auntie Merkel gets but stuck up EU don't. Let's hope not.

Over all you got zero from EU economics 101 along with basic politics too.

Joinning EU would bankrupt Turkey. It would harm the economy in an irrversible way, as it did Greece, only WORSE.

You are dancing to your own tune. Nobody here gives a fuck about EU membership. Hasn't for a looong time. It doesn't even get to prime news anymore. Merkel-Erdogan deal was a mutual sham deal and it already broke up as it was expected.

There have been many of those deals before, you haven't heard about them, because there wasn't a campaign; a political gain related to those. You know about this one because it was a bargain chip.

QuoteYour rhetoric of a right wing agenda from posters here is a moot point. I was a Marxist for many years and still am on the left fringes of politics. What I can't stand is bullshit superstition (religion) taking over secular and free societies. Malmo Sweden is a prime example of that. Other cities as well. Malmo is already 50% Muslim. Half the city is a no go zone for police and fire crews. If they dare to enter, they are assaulted and pelted with rocks or spat at. That's how grateful they are for letting them into the country, giving them housing and welfare and schooling for their brood.
I don't have to be politically correct and can call the whole situation for what it is: a slow and steady change to a theocracy under sharia. You can deny that all you want, it won't change the reality of it.

My rhetoric? :lol: More than half of the UK voted out from EU as a result of those toxic media campaigns, conspiracy theories and lies and it seems they are going down the hill breaking their country apart. One of the biggest economies in the world shot itself in its knee cap over a night.

You are a scared right winger who cannot see beyond his nose. You don't know anything about world politics or economy or sociology. Your opinion is based on a half witted conspiracy theory that religious conservatives keep firing up to secure the lash on the Christian herd voting for them.

You have been living in a pink delusion sphere and creating grand fantasy monster tales NOW on the way down to reality. With the majority of the West. The civilsaition and the world you thought that would stand 'forever' actually never existed.

:arrow: If EU does not get sensible and realistic; start to produce real, prudent, farsighted policies it is going to be very bad when this scare-warmongering agitation finally meets with the worst economic crash of EU in history. People are going to kill each other in streets. They are going to watch the flames from freaking Iceland.

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

reasonist

You are right; I have no clue. You know it all. Thank you for posting here and educating us idiots. As long as it feeds your ego, all is well. However, your insecurity shows by personal attacks of posters. You can disagree with someone but ridiculing the messengers is a sign of emotional weakness.
I have shown all the proof one can handle; you don't have to concur and stay with your contradictory nonsense. To go into all the things you wrongfully noted would take pages and is wasting my time. So here's just a couple of reality checks for ya. You stay in your bubble, I stay with reality.

:arrow: If EU does not get sensible and realistic; start to produce real, prudent, farsighted policies it is going to be very bad when this scare-warmongering agitation finally meets with the worst economic crash of EU in history. People are going to kill each other in streets. They are going to watch the flames from freaking Iceland.

Really? When I wrote that in the other thread a few posts ago, you told us that all is well in the EU. No danger, no political turmoil.
From your post:
:arrow: Europe is NOT imploding. UK is not living the EU, I could be wrong of course, but I don't think so. Refugees are not invading Europe. USA is not going to be seized by some muslim cult. Calm down.

Hit the nail on the head. I rest my case
Voltaire

drunkenshoe

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 11:17:06 AM
You are right; I have no clue. You know it all. Thank you for posting here and educating us idiots. As long as it feeds your ego, all is well. However, your insecurity shows by personal attacks of posters. You can disagree with someone but ridiculing the messengers is a sign of emotional weakness.
I have shown all the proof one can handle; you don't have to concur and stay with your contradictory nonsense. To go into all the things you wrongfully noted would take pages and is wasting my time. So here's just a couple of reality checks for ya. You stay in your bubble, I stay with reality.

Really? When I wrote that in the other thread a few posts ago, you told us that all is well in the EU. No danger, no political turmoil.
From your post:
:arrow: Europe is NOT imploding. UK is not living the EU, I could be wrong of course, but I don't think so. Refugees are not invading Europe. USA is not going to be seized by some muslim cult. Calm down.

Hit the nail on the head. I rest my case

The first arrow is about the inflated, hyped up toxic rhetoric and media campaigns about the so called refugee crisis that should be stopped; prudent, sensible policies that just proved how denagerous with UK referendum last night.

The second arrow was written to you as a reaction to your meaningless panic.

And they are both telling the same thing in different levels. OK?

reasonist, I am sorry that my expression style is not to your liking. And I agree with you that it lacks that graceful political correctness you probably are used to. But that's how I write. I'm trying to be brief and blunt with a second language I have never used in real life. I am not trying to teach anything to anyone or think you are an idiot. If I think you are an idiot I'll tell you. If you are going to get into an offended teenager pose every time I respond to you, we can't reach anywhere. It's not my intention to insult you either. This is not honey and you are not a fly. I don't have an agenda. If we are going to communicate we need to communicate briefly and bluntly without bullshit. So please don't pitch that usual bullshit to me. Just write your opinion. 

reasonist

Ahh, so what is it now,

the worst economic crash of EU in history. People are going to kill each other in streets. They are going to watch the flames from freaking Iceland. 

or is it

Europe is NOT imploding. UK is not living the EU

make up your mind.

I don't care what your language is, English is not my mother tongue either. That doesn't mean I have to insult and ridicule people and their opinions. It is not about your 'style', it is about insults. Brief and blunt is OK, ridiculing people is not. Should be simple enough, even if English is not your first language. Respect does not depend on a certain language; it depends on the dignity of the writer. Maybe time for you to mature and respect others.

I don't bullshit. I state facts. Facts that you dispute and deny. So be it. Doesn't change a speck of truth. I know what's going on in Europe from many different sources and I call it for what it is. Surely then it must be a right wing conspiracy or a fascist agenda according to you. Please stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to know what you think others don't.
Voltaire

drunkenshoe

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 11:51:54 AM
Ahh, so what is it now,

the worst economic crash of EU in history. People are going to kill each other in streets. They are going to watch the flames from freaking Iceland. 

or is it

Europe is NOT imploding. UK is not living the EU

make up your mind.

I don't care what your language is, English is not my mother tongue either. That doesn't mean I have to insult and ridicule people and their opinions. It is not about your 'style', it is about insults. Brief and blunt is OK, ridiculing people is not. Should be simple enough, even if English is not your first language. Respect does not depend on a certain language; it depends on the dignity of the writer. Maybe time for you to mature and respect others.

I don't bullshit. I state facts. Facts that you dispute and deny. So be it. Doesn't change a speck of truth. I know what's going on in Europe from many different sources and I call it for what it is. Surely then it must be a right wing conspiracy or a fascist agenda according to you. Please stop embarrassing yourself by pretending to know what you think others don't.

How did I ridicule you?! You, with a very TYPICAL WESTERN CONDESCENSION informed me that there was an agenda behind my 'rhetoric' that my opinion is tied to the position of the country I live in. That I am following an agenda of some fucking government I have spent the last 13 years voting AGAINST.  Cut the crap. Stop acting like a child. 

And I told you that you don't know the first thing on what you are talking about, because you don't.

Why didn't you copy-paste the whole sentences I wrote, reasonist? You think you are being clever or something? I wrote "I could be wrong but I don't think so" yesterday BEFORE the refrendum and with the other I said IF. Suddenly, now I am the fortuneteller that failed? And I said that because I didn't think they would react this stupidly -like the rest of the world and EU- and UK leaving EU ONLY shows that what you call 'my rethoric' actually has a heavier weight than you think. Not the other way around.

This was what I wrote:

QuoteIf EU does not get sensible and realistic; start to produce real, prudent, farsighted policies it is going to be very bad when this scare-warmongering agitation finally meets with the worst economic crash of EU in history.People are going to kill each other in streets. They are going to watch the flames from freaking Iceland.

:arrow: UK voted OUT because they were swallowed by the propaganda that this is going to get them out of the so called refugee crisis, because the whole LEAVE campaign was based on scaring people with hyped up inflated horror stories of muslim immigrants. Fucking Lie. They are neither out from the crisis, nor there is a horror story going on.  Extreme right winger Leave campaign politcians OPENLY lied to people. We have a fresh thread on this, did you read it?

:arrow: In a few years when they realise what kind of a mistake this was, if the same kind of scaremongering campaign is ON, this will be highly dangerous for people from both sides; a ground for a big social explosion in the UK. If they cannot fix the economy and make everyone happy, it will be very bad.

Now, I am curious which part of this post you will cut-copy and paste and turn upside down.

reasonist

Thanks for proving my point. You are really clueless but pretending. Your overwhelming (?) support on this forum shows that you cannot have a decent conversation or discussion. So OK, in your true fashion: you don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about!
Whole sentences or not, it shows that you are full of contradiction and bullshit. It must be a rush for you to be a contrarian just for the sake of it. You have an opinion, I have facts. Simple for most, not for you. So stay in your pitiful bubble of ignorance.
Voltaire

Mike Cl

Quote from: Nonsensei on June 20, 2016, 11:18:43 AM
LOL even in a post that has nothing to do with the United States you still manage to express your disdain for America.
I hear that a lot--'disdain for the US',  when I discuss or bring up the actual history of incidents from US history.  The conservatives love to use the word 'patriot' for all they consider to be loyal to their version of what the the US had done throughout history; they just rubber stamp what the govt. does and has done.  To me, a patriot is one who holds the govt. accountable for their actions, not one who waves the flag at every govt. action.  So, the Patriot Act, for example, I think of as the Unpatriot act.  It goes against all that we are supposed to stand for.  The war in Iraq was also very unpartiotic and I thought so from the beginning.  Bush is, in my eyes, a war criminal and should be resting in prison right now.  Actually I do have a great deal of disdain for the US--many of it's actions deserve it.  I also have great love of my country and would love to see it live up to it's billing as a just and law abiding nation. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

drunkenshoe

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 12:44:46 PM
Thanks for proving my point. You are really clueless but pretending. Your overwhelming (?) support on this forum shows that you cannot have a decent conversation or discussion. So OK, in your true fashion: you don't have a fucking clue about what you are talking about!
Whole sentences or not, it shows that you are full of contradiction and bullshit. It must be a rush for you to be a contrarian just for the sake of it. You have an opinion, I have facts. Simple for most, not for you. So stay in your pitiful bubble of ignorance.

Oy vey...Sigh. I have been writing about the possible consequences of the UK muslim refugees horror campaign for months now, reasonist. But I was wrong. I have never thought it would be this bad. But may be a short lived riot. Some isolated events. So this is not the first time I have been talking about this subject. Nor my reactions to you are reflexive. I know I can be very cynical and really annoying. I don't mean it, but can't help it. I apologise for that. But you need to throw that aside and stop being offended and just talk.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Mike Cl on June 24, 2016, 12:46:48 PM
I hear that a lot--'disdain for the US',  when I discuss or bring up the actual history of incidents from US history.  The conservatives love to use the word 'patriot' for all they consider to be loyal to their version of what the the US had done throughout history; they just rubber stamp what the govt. does and has done.  To me, a patriot is one who holds the govt. accountable for their actions, not one who waves the flag at every govt. action.  So, the Patriot Act, for example, I think of as the Unpatriot act.  It goes against all that we are supposed to stand for.  The war in Iraq was also very unpartiotic and I thought so from the beginning.  Bush is, in my eyes, a war criminal and should be resting in prison right now.  Actually I do have a great deal of disdain for the US--many of it's actions deserve it.  I also have great love of my country and would love to see it live up to it's billing as a just and law abiding nation.

May I like this post twice please?

reasonist

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 24, 2016, 03:32:06 PM
Oy vey...Sigh. I have been writing about the possible consequences of the UK muslim refugees horror campaign for months now, reasonist. But I was wrong. I have never thought it would be this bad. But may be a short lived riot. Some isolated events. So this is not the first time I have been talking about this subject. Nor my reactions to you are reflexive. I know I can be very cynical and really annoying. I don't mean it, but can't help it. I apologise for that. But you need to throw that aside and stop being offended and just talk.

Apology accepted. Let's try this again with adult conversation.
If I remember correctly, you live in a Muslim country. You must know the main premise of Islam, which is to establish a world wide Islamic caliphate by any means necessary. You must also be aware of 'Taquiya' or the scared deceit. This is exactly what is preached at the Madrassas, many of them financed by the Saudis all over Europe. Translated it means that all the lies and deceit are/is permissible as long as it advances Islam. Combine that with the hatred against western powers for bombing large swaths of the middle east and a birthrate 6 times compared to western Europe and the perfect storm is created. Immense infiltration and immigration, financially and politically unsustainable for certain, culture clash and a rabid sense of entitlement all contribute to a climate of hatred and resentment in Europe. Brexit was foremost motivated by the desire to curb immigration and maintain an Anglo Saxon culture. I firmly believe that the UK would have remained in the EU if immigration and integration would have worked in other EU countries. But it doesn't. It never will.
75% of all immigrant to Europe are single males in their prime. You can look that up. They have never seen a woman in a bikini, they haven't been tempted by alcohol in their homeland and have never experienced freedom of speech and of the press. All of a sudden they have to deal with women who are equal to men, shake hands (which many refuse) or confront them in superior positions. A culture shock of epic proportions. The results are here to see for everybody.
I am updated almost daily by friends and relatives in the old country and it's not a pretty picture. Ms. Merkel opened a can of worms that is now out of control and can't be reversed. Muslim population has surpassed the 10% threshold in some countries already and will be increasing exponentionally by birth rate and millions more emigrating to Europe in the coming years. Does anybody seriously think that all these people abandon their religion and integrate smoothly? Or would it make more sense to be forewarned and at least try to stem the flow, deport criminals and go after the Imams who preach hatred and intolerance towards Christians and other 'unbelievers'?
Voltaire

Hijiri Byakuren

This is some real popcorn entertainment right here. [emoji23]

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

drunkenshoe

Quote from: reasonist on June 24, 2016, 04:54:23 PM
Apology accepted. Let's try this again with adult conversation.
If I remember correctly, you live in a Muslim country. You must know the main premise of Islam, which is to establish a world wide Islamic caliphate by any means necessary. You must also be aware of 'Taquiya' or the scared deceit. This is exactly what is preached at the Madrassas, many of them financed by the Saudis all over Europe. Translated it means that all the lies and deceit are/is permissible as long as it advances Islam. Combine that with the hatred against western powers for bombing large swaths of the middle east and a birthrate 6 times compared to western Europe and the perfect storm is created. Immense infiltration and immigration, financially and politically unsustainable for certain, culture clash and a rabid sense of entitlement all contribute to a climate of hatred and resentment in Europe. Brexit was foremost motivated by the desire to curb immigration and maintain an Anglo Saxon culture. I firmly believe that the UK would have remained in the EU if immigration and integration would have worked in other EU countries. But it doesn't. It never will.
75% of all immigrant to Europe are single males in their prime. You can look that up. They have never seen a woman in a bikini, they haven't been tempted by alcohol in their homeland and have never experienced freedom of speech and of the press. All of a sudden they have to deal with women who are equal to men, shake hands (which many refuse) or confront them in superior positions. A culture shock of epic proportions. The results are here to see for everybody.
I am updated almost daily by friends and relatives in the old country and it's not a pretty picture. Ms. Merkel opened a can of worms that is now out of control and can't be reversed. Muslim population has surpassed the 10% threshold in some countries already and will be increasing exponentionally by birth rate and millions more emigrating to Europe in the coming years. Does anybody seriously think that all these people abandon their religion and integrate smoothly? Or would it make more sense to be forewarned and at least try to stem the flow, deport criminals and go after the Imams who preach hatred and intolerance towards Christians and other 'unbelievers'?

It seems we went completely different places, reasonist. Let's continue this when it comes up in another context.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on June 24, 2016, 05:20:09 PM
This is some real popcorn entertainment right here. [emoji23]

Fair and balanced (like Fox News).

Well, I'm trying. And you are not helping.