72 Year-Old Woman Gives Birth Through IVF

Started by TomFoolery, May 12, 2016, 02:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomFoolery

...and it's being hailed by many as a beautiful act of God.

I mean, I guess I have my own opinions on it, but if you're childless for nearly 50 years and you turn to science to have a baby, God clearly chose to sit that round out, for like half a century. 
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

SGOS

Statistically, she will be dead when the child is 12 years old.  Then what?

TomFoolery

Quote from: SGOS on May 12, 2016, 02:15:32 PM
Statistically, she will be dead when the child is 12 years old.  Then what?

God will feed it.

Actually though, statistically, she should have died 2 years ago based on female mortality statistics for India.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

Munch

Oh how wonderful, by the time the kids old enough to understand things, his parents will be dead and he'll be alone in the world.

Some people should grow some brain cells and realise when is the best time to not have children, for the kids sake.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

Some consider people to be a liability.  Others consider people to be an asset.  Capitalism today mostly thinks of people as a liability, but robots as an asset.

But don't expect me to take care of any of you, or any of your children.  You didn't ask my permission first to be born, or to have sexy-sexy and make a new child.  I feel no responsibility for any of you.  But then this child, for all anyone knows, will be the one to cure cancer.  We may have already aborted the one child who will cure cancer.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Quote from: Baruch on May 12, 2016, 06:47:28 PM
Some consider people to be a liability.  Others consider people to be an asset.  Capitalism today mostly thinks of people as a liability, but robots as an asset.

Humans can never be replaced by robots until robots can be turned into consumers.

The Skeletal Atheist

I'm all for people having babies if they have the right attitude and if they are financially stable enough for kids, but, not to sound ageist here, DON'T HAVE KIDS AT 72 FUCKING YEARS OLD!
Some people need to be beaten with a smart stick.

Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid!

Kein Mitlied F�r Die Mehrheit!