News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Wuhan Corona virus

Started by Sal1981, January 28, 2020, 09:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Cassia on September 25, 2020, 09:40:57 AM
It is not that far of a stretch to assume a new virus might be poised to attack the human bio-mass presently. ...

LOL wouldn't that be cool? It reminds me the tv series Zoo which was a terrible show but the first season was OK.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

"British Students Say They're Being Treated Like "Prisoners" Due To Draconian COVID Measures" ... Eh what?  No shock collars?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

SGOS

Being inconvenienced by having to take safety precautions.  It seems so petty.  Good grief!  Chemo for treating cancer is an inconvenience, being on a ventilator is an inconvenience.  Going to church to save your soul is, but wearing a mask and not touching other people or taking precautions to not spread the droplets of your exhaled waste products to others?  Get fucking real.  It seems like theatrics and much less inconvenient than paying a traffic fine.  I will never forget that twitter post that pointed out this is the stuff of drama queens.  "Ooh, I can't breath!"  Try a few weeks of Covid-19 until you die, Fucker, and you will know what not breathing feels like. 

Baruch

UK college students could be remote lessoned so nobody is at the colleges themselves.  Then parents could see what they are paying for ;-)

"Ron Paul: "Question 'The Science'? Go To Gulag!"" ... Lysenko by neo-cons and neo-libs .. who are good with CCP.

"Researcher Suggests Deliberate Chinese Propaganda Campaign Forced World Into Lockdown" .. CCP over-reacted in Wuhan to incite rest of world to do the same.  CCP knew that Covid was less fatal, and WHO cooperated in everything.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mermaid

Quote from: Draconic Aiur on September 28, 2020, 01:15:59 AM
Is it me or since the opening the news is reporting less deaths and cases. It feels like the whole world is lying about the cases while people go back to "normal". I see stupid people wearing a mask but wear little clothing and act like there isn't a pandemic(going to bars and being in crowds) and there is no effect what so ever. I also feel like I'm stuck in a world where you know what's gonna happen and normalish life.
Since the white house started filtering the data from the CDC, yeah. It's not just you.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

Baruch

Quote from: Mermaid on September 28, 2020, 05:09:54 PM
Since the white house started filtering the data from the CDC, yeah. It's not just you.

The data before or after the change was of marginal accuracy, unfortunately, because universal autopsy not done, and tests have too many false positives.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Dad just tested positive.

Fuck.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Quote from: trdsf on September 29, 2020, 09:12:01 AM
I wish him the best.  I'm starting to hear from lot of people who know people that have got it now.  For a long time, it was one of those things that only happened to anonymous others, which may have led to states letting their guard down.

Mike Cl

Fuck.
Fuck, indeed!  Here is hoping he has an easy time of it.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Baruch

Fuck.

Sorry to hear.  Is he in a nursing home in NY?  If so, I would go Rambo and break him out of Cuomo hell.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"SWEDEN DECLARES THE PANDEMIC IS "ESSENTIALLY OVER" THERE DESPITE NO LOCKDOWN" ... they must be Nazis!  PM of GB wanted to do the same but Fleet Street and political cowardice deterred him.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Fuck.

I hope his symptoms are mild and he recovers quickly.

drunkenshoe

Fuck.

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. I hope he will get through it with mild symptoms.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

trdsf

Quote from: GSOgymrat on September 29, 2020, 10:43:37 AM
I hope his symptoms are mild and he recovers quickly.
You and me both.  Right now it's only a cough.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Baruch

"US Destroyer Shatters Navy Record For Longest Stint At Sea Due To Virus Measures" ... at sea for 208 days.  Go Navy!

"Denmark Nears Pre-COVID Normality: No Masks Or Distancing In Schools, Just Common Sense" .. closeness to Sweden effect?

""Everyone Dies": Elon Musk Says He Won't Get COVID Vaccine, Calls Bill Gates A "Knucklehead"" ... still idolize Elon?  Gates like his dad is a eugenicist.  He believes in culling most of humanity to improve the genetics.  Georgia Guide Stones written by Bill Gates?  UN Agenda 2021 written by Bill Gates?
---

""Super Spreaders" Cause More Than 4 Million COVID-19 Infections Across India, New Study Finds" ... Typhoid Marys are real

"Bill Gates: West Must Finance Global Vaccine Distribution Network If It Wants To Defeat COVID-19" ... give me $10,000? per person per shot for 7 billion people, or Biden gets it?  MI6 already got to PM Boris Johnson?

"Military Personnel Outnumber Civilian Scientists In US Vaccine Program" ... but, but this wasn't a bioterrorism weapon. ... "Military personnel outnumber civilian scientists in the United States government’s Operation Warp Speed vaccine program. With the military so heavily involved in the distribution of this vaccine, is it any surprise that most Americans don’t want anything to do with it?" ... only if you are anti-military

"One Ohio Hospital Went Offline For A Week, Surgeries Canceled, Amid Spate Of Ransomware Attacks" ... been going on for a number of years.  Hospital IT incompetent or under-supported by executives.  Military medicine hasn't had this problem because reasons (I was there).
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.