The Lakers outfit is nice ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

GSOgymrat

Good! We don't need thousands of people from all over the country who are not going to use masks or follow social distancing coming to a state where COVID-19 is not well controlled and then returning to their home states. I'm glad Governor Cooper didn't cave.

Trump says he will move Republican convention out of North Carolina

President Trump on Tuesday night signaled he will move the Republican National Convention out of North Carolina after the state and the GOP clashed over potential restrictions due to the coronavirus.

"Had long planned to have the Republican National Convention in Charlotte, North Carolina, a place I love. Now, @NC_Governor Roy Cooper and his representatives refuse to guarantee that we can have use of the Spectrum Arena," Trump tweeted.

"Governor Cooper is still in Shelter-In-Place Mode, and not allowing us to occupy the arena as originally anticipated and promised," he continued, saying the party is "now forced to seek another State to host the 2020 Republican National Convention."

The decision capped weeks of tension between Republican officials and Cooper over whether the massive event could take place without limits on crowd size and requirements that guests wear masks due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The convention, which is scheduled to begin Aug. 24, typically attracts thousands of people from across the country. Convention organizers said they wanted 19,000 delegates, staff, volunteers, elected officials and guests to attend the event.

Health experts have cautioned against holding large gatherings as the coronavirus outbreak persists.

Similar concerns have increased the likelihood that the Democratic convention may take place virtually, but Trump has been adamant he wants an in-person event to mark his nomination for reelection.

Hydra009

Same.  Let filth spread filth elsewhere.

I've heard arguments that it'd help the local economy.  But at the cost of another rash of hospitalizations and deaths?  No way.  And besides, why play host to these clowns, anyway?  Though I'm sure there are good people on both sides, that's not the sort of image we're going for these days.

Baruch

"Enraged Italians Abandon Masks, Denounce Pandemic As Scam" ... Ciao, baby

"UK Statistics Agency Slams Government's 'Incomprehensible' Official Testing Data" ... people just don't have good data, only estimates that err on the upper or lower side.  Accurate data would be beyond our technical ability (Covid test) or require massive expense (autopsy of all victims).

"Two Hour Lines In The UK At McDonald's As Drive-Thrus Reopen" ... happy for UK.  Our McDonald's drive thru has been open thru the lockdown.  Otherwise I would have to kill and eat my neighbors ;-)

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Everywhere is full of WHO or expert warnings on teh second waves and even talking about a winter wave from now. I'm curious how many of us will survive or not. I'm getting more pessimistic every day. This is giving me a headache and stress. I'll die from stress, if I can dodge the virus.
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2020, 08:15:31 AM
"Enraged Italians Abandon Masks, Denounce Pandemic As Scam" ... Ciao, baby

"UK Statistics Agency Slams Government's 'Incomprehensible' Official Testing Data" ... people just don't have good data, only estimates that err on the upper or lower side.  Accurate data would be beyond our technical ability (Covid test) or require massive expense (autopsy of all victims).

"Two Hour Lines In The UK At McDonald's As Drive-Thrus Reopen" ... happy for UK.  Our McDonald's drive thru has been open thru the lockdown.  Otherwise I would have to kill and eat my neighbors ;-)

Could always make your own patties, be healthier and taste better too.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Baruch

"Trump Admin Bars Chinese Passenger Planes To US" ... no, if one approaches the US, shoot it out of the air!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

Quote from: Baruch on June 03, 2020, 02:16:40 PM
"Trump Admin Bars Chinese Passenger Planes To US" ... no, if one approaches the US, shoot it out of the air!

What? Source?
"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Baruch

Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

drunkenshoe

LOL China is the largest aviation market in the world. After the US, it is all Asian by the way. I get that he thinks that without the American market there will be a struggle, however at some point this same old route will be a joke.       

Baruch

Quote from: drunkenshoe on June 03, 2020, 07:05:20 PM
LOL China is the largest aviation market in the world. After the US, it is all Asian by the way. I get that he thinks that without the American market there will be a struggle, however at some point this same old route will be a joke.     

In the end, we are all ended.  I would ban all Chinese people from the US, coming by any means, because they should be presumed to be infectious.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

"Researchers Retract Botched Anti- Hydroxychloroquine Study Which Was Used To Attack Trump" ... peer review is a bitch.  Don't trust any doctors working for political organizations!
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Baruch on June 04, 2020, 06:33:55 PM
"Researchers Retract Botched Anti- Hydroxychloroquine Study Which Was Used To Attack Trump" ... peer review is a bitch.  Don't trust any doctors working for political organizations!

Lol, you think 'doctor' is really a profession? They are just government agents who monitor and adjust the nano brain-wave-reciprocators stored in your body from when they administered their so called 'vaccines'.

See, I'm going to try to one up conspiracy theorists.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.