Arent atheists just lizard people who are anti biology in favor of artificial

Started by Kemba9, July 01, 2023, 09:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

Life?. You know they are opposed to organized religion because of kids, more kids less likely to build this utopia. Meaning intellectuals dont get a chance to organize a AI robot society and thats why they are actively supporting Trans to counter the effect of getting married, having a meaningful life and live it out til you die.

So becoming an immortal robot seems like their ideal world

Mike Cl

Do you EVER make any sense???  If this site offered the Idiot Trophy, you'd win hands down!!!!
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Kemba9 on July 01, 2023, 09:28:50 AMLife?. You know they are opposed to organized religion because of kids, more kids less likely to build this utopia. Meaning intellectuals dont get a chance to organize a AI robot society and thats why they are actively supporting Trans to counter the effect of getting married, having a meaningful life and live it out til you die.

So becoming an immortal robot seems like their ideal world
You have no inkling of what an "intellectual" wants. Completely out of your sphere of experience.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Mike Cl on July 01, 2023, 10:16:03 AMDo you EVER make any sense???  If this site offered the Idiot Trophy, you'd win hands down!!!!
Careful, the idiots could sue you for defamation.
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Mr.Obvious

"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Mike Cl

Quote from: Unbeliever on July 01, 2023, 06:30:27 PMYeah, only not as smart... 🤔
this guy writes like a drunken repub 2nd grader.  Baruch was more like a bored 4th grader.
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Hijiri Byakuren

Quote from: Mr.Obvious on July 01, 2023, 04:59:41 PMBaruch 2.0 here, I swear.
Baruch at least used to sometimes make sense, back before he really went off the deep end. This guy started out in the Marianas Trench.
Speak when you have something to say, not when you have to say something.

Sargon The Grape - My Youtube Channel

Mike Cl

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 01, 2023, 08:01:14 PMBaruch at least used to sometimes make sense, back before he really went off the deep end. This guy started out in the Marianas Trench.
You are quite correct.  I knew him from various boards 20 years prior to introducing him here.  For several years on this board he made perfect sense and was quite knowledgeable on a large variety of subjects.  But I have no idea of what deep end he fell into, but it was deep!!

Kemba9

Quote from: Hijiri Byakuren on July 01, 2023, 08:01:14 PMBaruch at least used to sometimes make sense, back before he really went off the deep end. This guy started out in the Marianas Trench.
Just remember, you are not a moralist, you are a lizard people in search for power. Thats your mission soldier!

Gawdzilla Sama

You could at least try not to be a stupid troll.

But you won't.
PZ Myers

Kemba9

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 01, 2023, 09:35:02 PMYou could at least try not to be a stupid troll.

But you won't.
But isnt being a troll what one has to be to own religion?. I thought morality is subjective? So cant i troll atheists and make their lizard skin violate their sacred statist views?

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Kemba9 on July 01, 2023, 09:37:39 PMBut isnt being a troll what one has to be to own religion?. I thought morality is subjective? So cant i troll atheists and make their lizard skin violate their sacred statist views?
Your mother is a troll. You're a troll turd.
PZ Myers

Dark Lightning

I've said it before, this one is broken. I say it goes to the dump.