Arent atheists just lizard people who are anti biology in favor of artificial

Started by Kemba9, July 01, 2023, 09:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kemba9

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 01, 2023, 11:56:21 PMI've said it before, this one is broken. I say it goes to the dump.

My calcuation says dump equals hipster language. My mockery vs your mockery is supreme and supreme intelligence of statism

Gawdzilla Sama

We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers

Kemba9

Quote from: Gawdzilla Sama on July 02, 2023, 07:19:54 AMYou're only two letters from having an IQ.

How can you have IQ points if robots is the one with it? Afterall eugenics was a good idea in the progressive era of USA, thats where the true IQ points go to. Meaning genocide.

Tell me again how i can get power by becoming a lizard person? Is it worship of science, atheism, mocking religious people for brownie points or all three?

aitm

Quote from: Dark Lightning on July 01, 2023, 11:56:21 PMI've said it before, this one is broken. I say it goes to the dump.
I think we can all agree to that.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Blackleaf

Hey, Kemba9. Here's a suggestion for your next thread: "What if the sky was red? Then would 3 + square = the Hokey Pokey?"
"Oh, wearisome condition of humanity,
Born under one law, to another bound;
Vainly begot, and yet forbidden vanity,
Created sick, commanded to be sound."
--Fulke Greville--

Mr.Obvious

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 02, 2023, 12:11:38 PMHey, Kemba9. Here's a suggestion for your next thread: "What if the sky was red? Then would 3 + square = the Hokey Pokey?"

Only on leap years.

And, admittedly, when the Pope loves his virginity.
"If we have to go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, requesting 69.

Atheist Mantis does not pray.

Unbeliever

Well obviously if the sky were red then it would be green. Duh! 🖖
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Kemba9

Quote from: Blackleaf on July 02, 2023, 12:11:38 PMHey, Kemba9. Here's a suggestion for your next thread: "What if the sky was red? Then would 3 + square = the Hokey Pokey?"

Dawkins raging at the pope sky

Gawdzilla Sama

Quote from: Kemba9 on July 02, 2023, 07:46:27 AMHow can you have IQ points if robots is the one with it? Afterall eugenics was a good idea in the progressive era of USA, thats where the true IQ points go to. Meaning genocide.

Tell me again how i can get power by becoming a lizard person? Is it worship of science, atheism, mocking religious people for brownie points or all three?
We 'new atheists' have a reputation for being militant, but make no mistake  we didn't start this war. If you want to place blame put it on the the religious zealots who have been poisoning the minds of the  young for a long long time."
PZ Myers