News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Texas teenager sees Jesus

Started by Mermaid, May 17, 2015, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilodelta

Quote from: SGOS on May 17, 2015, 12:57:42 PM
I can identify Homer Simpson easily, but Mohammed always changes.

Whoa dude. What if like Homer and Mohammed were the same person. That just totally blew my mind. I think I have to sit down. Oh wait.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

trdsf

Quote from: drunkenshoe on May 17, 2015, 02:07:13 PM
I wouldn't object to something like this appering to me when I am lying in bed. I prefer darker hair, but hey, I promise I'll worship him on all fours. :lol:
Especially if he has abs like Jesus.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

AllPurposeAtheist

Now be honest...How many of you when you first read it thought,  "He just fucking made it up! "
Don't be shy..
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Green Bottle

I can honestly say when i first read it i thought,.  he's fkn at it..... :shifty:
God doesnt exist, but if he did id tell him to ''Fuck Off''

trdsf

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on May 17, 2015, 06:11:08 PM
Now be honest...How many of you when you first read it thought,  "He just fucking made it up! "
Don't be shy..

*raises hand* :hand:
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SoldierofFortune

Savior2006

Kid needs to write a book, and start getting that paper. Morons and their money are soon parted.
It took science to do what people imagine God can do.
--ApostateLois

"The closer you are to God the further you are from the truth."
--St Giordano

Gerard

Some people find themselves in situations, where it's comforting for them to feel important. That's what it's mostly about I think, but what do I know.....

Gerard

Munch

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

aitm

Perhaps of all things that pisses me off the most is that people fail to understand how powerful and accommodating the mind is. It will, in an instant give you your entire life history when a car pulls out in front of you….it can equally render your bowels completely loose and squalid at the sight of something you cannot possibly overcome….it can present you an exquisite sexual experience with people you have never met nor ever will meet, and yet they seemed surprised that people that want to meet jesus or god would do such in moments of extreme trauma….I mean…really?
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

Mike Cl

Quote from: aitm on May 22, 2015, 07:43:22 PM
Perhaps of all things that pisses me off the most is that people fail to understand how powerful and accommodating the mind is. It will, in an instant give you your entire life history when a car pulls out in front of you….it can equally render your bowels completely loose and squalid at the sight of something you cannot possibly overcome….it can present you an exquisite sexual experience with people you have never met nor ever will meet, and yet they seemed surprised that people that want to meet jesus or god would do such in moments of extreme trauma….I mean…really?
Yeah, I think along those lines as well.  We tend to create our own world anyway, and if your fondest dream and desire is to 'be with Jesus', then that would come to the fore in a time of deep emotional stress. 
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?<br />Then he is not omnipotent,<br />Is he able but not willing?<br />Then whence cometh evil?<br />Is he neither able or willing?<br />Then why call him god?

Aletheia

Quote from: aitm on May 22, 2015, 07:43:22 PM

Minor changes in the brain could lead to auditory and visual hallucinations, so it's not far fetched to believe that a dying brain may not  function properly. 
Quote from: Jakenessif you believe in the supernatural, you do not understand modern science. Period.

aitm

Quote from: Aletheia on May 23, 2015, 03:52:46 PM
Minor changes in the brain could lead to auditory and visual hallucinations, so it's not far fetched to believe that a dying brain may not  function properly. 
exactly.. a dream is most likely the same process as hallucinating.
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust