News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Texas teenager sees Jesus

Started by Mermaid, May 17, 2015, 08:17:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mermaid

http://fox13now.com/2015/05/15/texas-teen-says-he-saw-jesus-seconds-before-being-revived/
FORT WORTH, Texas â€" A Texas teenager claims he saw Jesus seconds before he was revived.

Zack Clements, 17, collapsed last week while running during P.E. class at Victory Life Academy in Brownwood, Texas. He was rushed to the hospital where doctors worked to revive him.

Clements was reportedly without a heartbeat for 20 minutes, according to CBS Dallas/Fort Worth. He was eventually airlifted to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth where he would not wake up until several days later.

While his quick recovery has been hard to believe, the story he is telling is equally amazing.

“When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn’t take me long to realize that that was Jesus,”Clements said.

His family is convinced it was a miracle.

“I went up to him and he put his hand on my shoulder and he told me everything would be alright and not to worry,” he said.

The boy’s father, Billy Clements, said he knows it’s a difficult story to believe, but it’s the only thing that makes sense.

“For him to wake up and tell us something he experienced like that. It’s just you can’t explain it. It’s not humanly possible to explain it,” said Billy Clements.
A cynical habit of thought and speech, a readiness to criticise work which the critic himself never tries to perform, an intellectual aloofness which will not accept contact with life’s realities â€" all these are marks, not as the possessor would fain to think, of superiority but of weakness. -TR

stromboli

When I was coming out of surgery after my motorcycle accident, I experienced panic. From out of nowhere a soft voice comforted me and I felt as though someone touched my shoulder. It was a miracle. Oh wait, it was the nurse.  :doh:

SGOS

Some kids will do anything to get out of an hour of PE.

kilodelta

Quote from: Mermaid on May 17, 2015, 08:17:10 AM
“For him to wake up and tell us something he experienced like that. It’s just you can’t explain it. It’s not humanly possible to explain it,” said Billy Clements.

...so, let me explain it by saying "it was Jesus."

A lot of thought went into this thing.
Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

aitm

I had a dream where I fucked Jessica Alba and told a friend who told another,  "For him to wake up and tell us something he experienced like that. It’s just you can’t explain it. It’s not humanly possible to explain it"
A humans desire to live is exceeded only by their willingness to die for another. Even god cannot equal this magnificent sacrifice. No god has the right to judge them.-first tenant of the Panotheust

TomFoolery

“When I was out those 20 minutes, I saw a man who had long ruffled hair and kind of a thick beard, and it didn’t take me long to realize that that was Jesus,”Clements said.

Was it whitewashed Jesus? Replete with fair skin, golden hair, cherubic cheeks, and gold-trimmed immaculate white robes? That's how I like my Jesus.
How can you be sure my refusal to agree with your claim a symptom of my ignorance and not yours?

kilodelta

Quote from: TomFoolery on May 17, 2015, 12:31:30 PM
Was it whitewashed Jesus? Replete with fair skin, golden hair, cherubic cheeks, and gold-trimmed immaculate white robes? That's how I like my Jesus.

Don't forget that the Jesus needs those sick abs.

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

SGOS

Quote from: TomFoolery on May 17, 2015, 12:31:30 PM

I was always a bit envious of his beard.  It was a fine beard, although some artists painted it wrong and made it look wimpy.  I don't know why they would do that.  Everyone knows what Jesus looks like.  His picture adorns bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens, and dining rooms.  I even saw the same picture in a bathroom once.  Nearly, all the pictures are identical with Jesus kneeling in a shaft of golden sunlight.  You know the one I'm talking about.  Everyone knows the real Jesus.

Mohammed is a bit of a mystery, however.  As far as I know, he must have been a cartoon or a stick figure in real life.  Sometimes he has a startled expression, with his hair standing straight up, like he just farted by accident in public.  Other times, he looks like a bloody axe murderer holding a implement of death.  Why his cartoons always look different I don't know.  I can identify Homer Simpson easily, but Mohammed always changes.

Solitary

My son came conscious again after a very long surgery and saw a barn owl flying around the hospital room. You can't explain that.  :wall: :doh: Solitary
There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.

trdsf

Hm.  Long ruffled hair and a thick beard?

Holy shit!  He saw Jerry Garcia!
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

SGOS

Quote from: Solitary on May 17, 2015, 01:54:52 PM
My son came conscious again after a very long surgery and saw a barn owl flying around the hospital room. You can't explain that.  :wall: :doh: Solitary

No you can't explain a barn owl.  Was he sure it wasn't a pigeon?

drunkenshoe

I wouldn't object to something like this appering to me when I am lying in bed. I prefer darker hair, but hey, I promise I'll worship him on all fours. :lol:

"science is not about building a body of known 'facts'. ıt is a method for asking awkward questions and subjecting them to a reality-check, thus avoiding the human tendency to believe whatever makes us feel good." - tp

Munch

Hey, thats great, I found jesus too!!

'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

AllPurposeAtheist

Of course it's the only thing that makes sense..It couldn't possibly have been a male nurse or even a doctor or *gasp! "He just fucking made it up!" No, of course not. Everyone knows Jesus is scheduled to appear at the hospital in Brownwood, Texas..It's in scripture!
All hail my new signature!

Admit it. You're secretly green with envy.

Atheon

Well, I'm convinced. PRAISSSSEEEEEE JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZUZ!!!!!
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca