News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Terror attack in Paris

Started by GrinningYMIR, January 07, 2015, 10:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrinningYMIR

http://news.yahoo.com/ten-dead-paris-newspaper-shooting-prosecutors-112635032.html

Confirmed twelve dead, the perps got away, assuming the French ATU's are after them, it looks like it might be because of the paper posting images of Muhammad in the past.

bloody savages.
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

SGOS

I think murderers would be a better name for these guys.  "Terrorist" is getting stale.

Munch

Heres my take on this. Either these are islamic terrorists who are doing this in a barbaric attack against this paper in there name of there fairy tale prophet, OR this was a planned attack by a terrorist group, posing as islamic followers to try and create more anti muslim tension.

Its honestly hard to tell, islam does breed these kind of savages, but it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine someone wanting more anti muslim hate to spread, maybe even arranged by someone within France to cause that to happen?
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

Jason78

Quote from: Munch on January 07, 2015, 12:11:22 PM
Heres my take on this. Either these are islamic terrorists who are doing this in a barbaric attack against this paper in there name of there fairy tale prophet, OR this was a planned attack by a terrorist group, posing as islamic followers to try and create more anti muslim tension.

Its honestly hard to tell, islam does breed these kind of savages, but it wouldn't be a stretch to imagine someone wanting more anti muslim hate to spread, maybe even arranged by someone within France to cause that to happen?

While we're speculating, why don't we imagine them being trained in North Korea by the Russians as well?
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

Atheon

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Seneca

Munch

Quote from: Jason78 on January 07, 2015, 01:21:00 PM
While we're speculating, why don't we imagine them being trained in North Korea by the Russians as well?

I'm just saying, it wouldn't take much to push the western world over the edge to see many more Muslims as a threat, given there's already been enough stuff like this being committed by Isis and Islamic barbarians.
'Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners' - George Carlin

MarineWarrior

Quote from: Munch on January 07, 2015, 12:11:22 PM

I bet the Petersons did it.
Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

-Carl Sagan

Jason78

Quote from: Munch on January 07, 2015, 01:51:48 PM
I'm just saying, it wouldn't take much to push the western world over the edge to see many more Muslims as a threat, given there's already been enough stuff like this being committed by Isis and Islamic barbarians.

I think the muslims are being quite threatening enough on their own.  They don't need any help from anyone else.
Winner of WitchSabrinas Best Advice Award 2012

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real
tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. -Plato

GrinningYMIR

Its easy to see why there are anti-muslim rallies in Germany right now
"Human history is a litany of blood shed over differing ideals of rulership and afterlife"<br /><br />Governor of the 32nd Province of the New Lunar Republic. Luna Nobis Custodit

pr126

Waiting for Obama, Cameron, Merkel, et al to come on TV declaring that this has nothing to do with Islam, the perpetrators are not real Muslim, Islam is peaceful,
...in ...4...3...2...1

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of islam" - Barak Hussein Obama.

Valigarmander

Desdinova

Quote from: Valigarmander on January 07, 2015, 03:20:56 PM
They were Islamists. Probably al-Qaeda.

This is what twelve lives were ended over.

Couldn't have been Al-Qaeda.  We killed them all, right?  Mission Accomplished!
"How long will we be
Waiting, for your modern messiah
To take away all the hatred
That darkens the light in your eye"
  -Disturbed, Liberate

GrinningYMIR

Sometimes its hard to tell whether they're worshiping God or Allah, either way I don't like it.

Especially when they justify mass homicide as being God's will, if that's true, then damn. God's one fucked up dude

kilodelta

Faith: pretending to know things you don't know

Berati

Great, now we get to see another apologetics tour from Reza Aslan on every political talk show telling us why Islam is not really to blame.
I think that asswipe must be on ISYS's payroll.

Carl Sagan
"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."