News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: AllPurposeAtheist on October 04, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
Wh...wha...what? Trump really didn't just parlay the "small loan of 1 MILLION DOLLARS from his dah-dee into billions through sheer will and genius building skills? Say it ain't so Trumpites! He couldn't have been involved in cheating, lying and tax fraud schemes since it's common knowledge that all taxes are derived from the Devil himself and only exist to take his HARD EARNED money to GIVE to us underserving types.  No, he's only rich because he had to work a billion times harder than everyone else! Or..did he merely just work harder at lying than everyone else?

The revolutionary Left usually fails.  And being pacifists opposed to gun control, the war won't last very long at all.

This is how it goes down ... to end the 1960s ...

There was no Greening of America.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pwro3vCUdU
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2018, 01:14:37 AM
The revolutionary Left usually fails.  And being pacifists opposed to gun control, the war won't last very long at all.

This is how it goes down ... to end the 1960s ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pwro3vCUdU

Wasn't it just a few decades ago that the Right was screaming that the Left was violent, and willing to use weapons to support their cause?  Sure, have it both ways.  That is the Right theory. 
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2018, 01:19:34 AM
Wasn't it just a few decades ago that the Right was screaming that the Left was violent, and willing to use weapons to support their cause?  Sure, have it both ways.  That is the Right theory.

Didn't change a thing ... Nixon ended the student protests and the ghetto riots.  Yes, we are all violent .. and we virtue signal too.

I will take status quo violence usually, over the revolutionary kind.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: trdsf on October 03, 2018, 02:25:34 PM
Okay, I got my FEMA testing alert.
Me, too.  First time that I can recall.  WTF was that about?  Cause it didn't strike me as routine.

Cavebear

Baruch

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 04, 2018, 02:52:25 AM
Me, too.  First time that I can recall.  WTF was that about?  Cause it didn't strike me as routine.

You have been warned.  I am sure Alex Jones could say a lot about it ;-)
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2018, 06:38:33 AM
You have been warned.  I am sure Alex Jones could say a lot about it ;-)

Modern version of "hide under your desk and pray"...  Except who has a desk these days?  And who has an office?    I do have a VERY sturdy storm drain.  Not so deep as a well, nor as wide as a church door, but twill serve.

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2018, 07:01:11 AM
Modern version of "hide under your desk and pray"...  Except who has a desk these days?  And who has an office?    I do have a VERY sturdy storm drain.  Not so deep as a well, nor as wide as a church door, but twill serve.

Not so old, that we practiced nuclear drill hiding under our school desks.  Maybe you remember that?

Kiss ass goodbye only applies to Mongolian contortionists.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 04, 2018, 07:10:37 AM
Not so old, that we practiced nuclear drill hiding under our school desks.  Maybe you remember that?

Kiss ass goodbye only applies to Mongolian contortionists.

We were limber as youths in the 60s.  And SOME of us (like me) laughed at the absurdity.  I remember once that if there was a 10 minute warning, we should all go home.  I lived 15 minutes away...

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2018, 01:14:07 AM
I expect that "Lord Dampnut" (LOL on that phrase!) will do anything OTHER than show his taxes statements in order to stay in power.
There are some wonderful politician anagrams -- you may recall that 'Spiro Agnew' is 'Grow A Penis', and 'Ronald Wilson Reagan' is 'Insane Anglo Warlord'.
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan

Cavebear

Quote from: trdsf on October 04, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
There are some wonderful politician anagrams -- you may recall that 'Spiro Agnew' is 'Grow A Penis', and 'Ronald Wilson Reagan' is 'Insane Anglo Warlord'.

Outstanding.  Sadly, anagrams baffle me.  I was better with slogans.  Most of which I probably couldn't even enter HERE!  Hey, when they start with "Tricky Dick" you can guess...

Unbeliever

Evidently we've been lied to all our lives! It turns out that crime really does pay, after all!

Who knew!?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

I know I've already posted about this, but it bears repeating, I think.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Crime always pays.

We are all criminals.

if you aren't rich yet, you are doing it wrong!

Go dress up and Gandhi, tell us how holy you are.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Baruch

I will be glad when all the MSM is shut down by whatever dictator we so richly deserve.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

trdsf

Quote from: Cavebear on October 04, 2018, 01:16:43 PM
Outstanding.  Sadly, anagrams baffle me.  I was better with slogans.  Most of which I probably couldn't even enter HERE!  Hey, when they start with "Tricky Dick" you can guess...
My favorite slogan from the early 70s was "Dick Nixon before he dicks you!"
"My faith in the Constitution is whole, it is complete, it is total, and I am not going to sit here and be an idle spectator to the diminution, the subversion, the destruction of the Constitution." -- Barbara Jordan