News:

Welcome to our site!

Main Menu

Impeach Trump????

Started by fencerider, September 30, 2017, 11:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
The above posts are amazing.  Trump is a child, he needs control, he fights order, etc.  And this is the person the minority elected and REJOICE in?  It says more about his supporters tan hin, but he does seem to be psychologigally damaged...

Everyone is psychologically damaged.  The fight is over victimization ... get with the program.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Azee’ Å,a’ish nanídį́į́h?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Are you taking any medications?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
Everyone is psychologically damaged.  The fight is over victimization ... get with the program.

Speak for yourself, Horatio.  Not all who live are damaged.
Atheist born, atheist bred.  And when I die, atheist dead!

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2018, 07:18:39 AM
Speak for yourself, Horatio.  Not all who live are damaged.

So ... not a true Democrat then.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
So ... not a true Democrat then.

Never was.  Not a party member.  But given the 2 choices, I end up voting for Democrats by default.  Given threats to freedom via anarchy (everyone for themself) and theocracy on the R side and greater taxes to support infrastructure D etc. I 'd rather "pay than pray"...

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2018, 12:38:45 PM
Never was.  Not a party member.  But given the 2 choices, I end up voting for Democrats by default.  Given threats to freedom via anarchy (everyone for themself) and theocracy on the R side and greater taxes to support infrastructure D etc. I 'd rather "pay than pray"...

Like I said ... centrist.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Cavebear

Quote from: Baruch on October 01, 2018, 12:55:06 PM
Like I said ... centrist.

On a scale of 0-100 with Marx on the 100, i'm probably 60.  You are probably 35 and PR is probably 20.  In actuality, I'm more a Teddy Roosevelt Progressive.  I think you are more a Franklin Pierce type.

Unbeliever

QuoteAccording to a new report from the Trump administration, the planet is absolutely headed for a 7 degree temperature increase by the year 2100. But rather than using that as a flashpoint to spark change, they are using it as an excuse to say that we should go ahead and reduce fuel standards since there’s nothing we can do to stop the inevitable. They are wrong, but that hasn’t stopped them in the past, as Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins explains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h1heDGwMws

"The planet is doomed, so let's just go ahead and kill it now."

Yep, sounds like Republicans, all right. Maybe they believe that if they fuck the planet up enough, then Jesus will have to come back and save his flock.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Cavebear on October 01, 2018, 01:10:35 PM
On a scale of 0-100 with Marx on the 100, i'm probably 60.  You are probably 35 and PR is probably 20.  In actuality, I'm more a Teddy Roosevelt Progressive.  I think you are more a Franklin Pierce type.

I like Teddy Roosevelt too.  Until he split the ticket in 1912 and let the Wilsonian monster in.  To stop the Taft-o-saurus.  That is the origin of the RINO and DINO duopoly.

Franklin Pierce is an interesting choice.  I admire Andrew Jackson more.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hakurei Reimu

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2018, 06:16:24 PM
"The planet is doomed, so let's just go ahead and kill it now."

Yep, sounds like Republicans, all right. Maybe they believe that if they fuck the planet up enough, then Jesus will have to come back and save his flock.
What, so they can fuck up heaven as badly as they fucked up the earth? Or that they can fuck up the new earth as bad as the old one? That's an argument to get rid of the problem and restart from backup, which is still bad news to you if you're part of the problem.
Warning: Don't Tease The Miko!
(she bites!)
Spinny Miko Avatar shamelessly ripped off from Iosys' Neko Miko Reimu

Baruch

Quote from: Hakurei Reimu on October 01, 2018, 10:45:16 PM
What, so they can fuck up heaven as badly as they fucked up the earth? Or that they can fuck up the new earth as bad as the old one? That's an argument to get rid of the problem and restart from backup, which is still bad news to you if you're part of the problem.

Try Buddhism/Hinduism ... keep fucking things up again and again ...
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Hydra009

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 01, 2018, 06:16:24 PMAccording to a new report from the Trump administration, the planet is absolutely headed for a 7 degree temperature increase by the year 2100.
Presumably written by the Chinese to reduce the US's manufacturing capabilities, right?

But seriously, the Trump administration is actively seeking to make global warming worse - which is worse than doing nothing at all.

Forgot politics for a second.  We've known about this problem for decades and decades, there's no doubt that it's real and the expected effects are catastrophic.  And not in some distant way.  No, this is going to haunt us - in ways we can't even imagine yet and probably for the rest of our lives.  And it's going to haunt our children.  And our children's children.

Doing nothing (or worse) about this problem at a national level is simply unforgivable.  Left, right, center, whatever.  Doesn't matter.

We can and should make putting the brakes on this incoming storm a major priority for any administration.  Full stop.

Baruch

Ah ... so end China (manufacturing and cars) by bombing them back to the Stone Age?
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Unbeliever

Quote from: Hydra009 on October 02, 2018, 01:03:34 AM
Presumably written by the Chinese to reduce the US's manufacturing capabilities, right?

But seriously, the Trump administration is actively seeking to make global warming worse - which is worse than doing nothing at all.

Forgot politics for a second.  We've known about this problem for decades and decades, there's no doubt that it's real and the expected effects are catastrophic.  And not in some distant way.  No, this is going to haunt us - in ways we can't even imagine yet and probably for the rest of our lives.  And it's going to haunt our children.  And our children's children.

Doing nothing (or worse) about this problem at a national level is simply unforgivable.  Left, right, center, whatever.  Doesn't matter.

We can and should make putting the brakes on this incoming storm a major priority for any administration.  Full stop.

Too many people believe that God is in charge, and he'd never let things get too bad. At least, not until it's time for Armageddon - then all bets are off.
God Not Found
"There is a sucker born-again every minute." - C. Spellman

Baruch

Quote from: Unbeliever on October 02, 2018, 01:12:00 PM
Too many people believe that God is in charge, and he'd never let things get too bad. At least, not until it's time for Armageddon - then all bets are off.

Silly theology by silly people.  G-d isn't nice.  Read Job, Ecclesiastes and Lamentations.
Ha’át’íísh baa naniná?
Táadoo ánít’iní.
What are you doing?
Don't do that.

Draconic Aiur

Quote from: Baruch on October 02, 2018, 07:16:47 PM
Silly theology by silly people.  G-d isn't nice.  Read Job, Ecclesiastes and Lamentations.

Damn straight h's a prick.